Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Game works on Win x86, but not on Android
04-14-2013, 07:03 PM
Game works on Win x86, but not on Android
Hi,

I have a game that works on the Windows version of PPSSPP (latest builds), but not on the Android version (0.7.5). On Android it just crashes before showing the main menu, whereas before it crashed after displaying the main menu. Could it be the settings on the Android version? Is there something I should turn off or on to improve compatibility?

The game is Daiya no Kuni no Alice (ULJM-06216).

The Windows version runs fine (can access the main menu and play game), except it uses PCM (and something called a CRI server) voices and BGM and those are distorted/low-quality.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2013, 07:57 PM
RE: Game works on Win x86, but not on Android
It's most likely the "fastmem" setting, try turning that off.

If that doesn't help, it may be just luck that it doesn't crash on Windows - e.g. it might crash on a different git build. Or, it may be a bug in the armjit.

-[Unknown]
04-14-2013, 08:03 PM
(04-14-2013 07:57 PM)[Unknown] Wrote:  It's most likely the "fastmem" setting, try turning that off.

If that doesn't help, it may be just luck that it doesn't crash on Windows - e.g. it might crash on a different git build. Or, it may be a bug in the armjit.

-[Unknown]

sir could you check this,please

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?...n=lastpost
04-14-2013, 08:38 PM
(04-14-2013 07:57 PM)[Unknown] Wrote:  It's most likely the "fastmem" setting, try turning that off.

-[Unknown]

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

I didn't have fastmem on to begin with. Turning it on or off doesn't seem to make any difference, it still crashes in the same place. Also, it has consistently worked on every recent Windows build.