Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Impact
04-10-2013, 11:24 AM
RE: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Impact
Can you please share the custom ppsspp that you are using?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2013, 12:22 AM
RE: Naruto Shippuden - Ultimate Ninja Impact
Did you guys able to load from save point? Because i don't Sad

------
My Devices :
• Sony Xperia Z1, 2.2GHz QuadCore, Snapdragon 800, Adreno 330
• DG41RQ, Core2Duo, 4GB Ram, Nvidia 9500GT 1GB
-------
04-11-2013, 07:03 AM
(04-11-2013 12:22 AM)ket_kul Wrote:  Did you guys able to load from save point? Because i don't Sad
savestate or save game data???i can load data normally without any problem
04-11-2013, 10:22 AM
@skyfor
can you give me save game data? I have but not work can't load.. (message error)
04-11-2013, 12:26 PM
(04-11-2013 10:22 AM)agga45 Wrote:  @skyfor
can you give me save game data? I have but not work can't load.. (message error)
are u try download data from gamefaq????im tried it also...it doesnt work and u need play with ur own data if u dont wanna get error massage
04-11-2013, 02:32 PM
Tested on android . Works great , waiting for a bit of speed improvement of the emulator and it will be perfect

04-12-2013, 10:25 AM
Just noticed that on quick time events the models have the same visual bug with Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3. Other than that I don't seem able to find any other bug.
04-12-2013, 10:49 AM
i got graphics bugs when fighting itachi on susano'o mode the fire is on all screen also when fighting eight tails,the eight tails colour is white...
04-13-2013, 12:34 PM
OK just finished completely the game (all subquests etc too).
Well the game is fully playable, apart from 2 or 3 tiny bugs it's all OK.
If anyone wants I can make screenshots with all of the bugs of the game I encountered. (ther are 2 or 3)

Blooper for fans or the series or like weird stuff on games:
I was able to find the pattern that the game stores on the memory of your playable character and your partner and force PPSSPP revisions to have no memory padding between them which makes the memory static between revisions (saves me from trouble to refind those addresses again and again for no reason). Modifying them has some intresting results. There are values from 00 to 3F (63 possible characters/models in total). Like half of them are unplayable characters and 1/3rd of them is weird characters like Clay Spider or normal Samurais (they are unable to attack or even if they do they are so weak they are not worth playing with them, not even for fun)
The intresting fact is that I was able to play with unobtainable characters, for example on this TAG game I am playing as Mei Terumi and I have as a partner Onoki (none of them are playble). Mei actualy has a drive (lol) that when you run into others you hit them and Onoki is pretty like immune to any attack but he has only one attack which is a bit time consuming to kill alot of enemies.
Here are some screenshots:
[Image: ppssppwindows2013041316.png]
[Image: ppssppwindows2013041316.png]
I was actually trying to find unused content on the game (had some success but I won't spoil it yet) and I found those, so for a different reason, Thanx PPSSPP team for making my job easier! XD
04-13-2013, 08:43 PM
Confirming that this is playing well. Would a moderator be so kind to change the status of this game on the compatibility list?

Windows 7 x64: Intel Core i5 4570 @3.6 Ghz, ATI Radeon HD 7870
Android 4.4.2 (CM11): Samsung Galaxy S3 @ 4x1.6 Ghz CPU, 600Mhz GPU
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-13-2013, 08:53 PM
Somebody, merge those threads http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=2317
04-14-2013, 12:02 AM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2013 01:22 AM by skyfor.)
why tag mission always force closes on android??
edit:it work when disable fastmem..but make gameplay slower
04-14-2013, 09:16 AM
Can anyone help me?
I've dumped the game onto both my Galaxy S2 and Acer Iconia Tab A200 and both show the "infinite loading screen".
I know it works since everyone here has tried and has gotten quite far but I'm stuck and do not know what I am doing wrong.
I have the 0.7 (latest version) and both my android devices run Android ICS. The game will not actually start, it just shows the loading logo on the bottom right hand corner but displays FPS info and the buttons are "tappable"

...Help?
04-14-2013, 09:34 AM
(04-14-2013 09:16 AM)AtheSage Wrote:  Can anyone help me?
I've dumped the game onto both my Galaxy S2 and Acer Iconia Tab A200 and both show the "infinite loading screen".
I know it works since everyone here has tried and has gotten quite far but I'm stuck and do not know what I am doing wrong.
I have the 0.7 (latest version) and both my android devices run Android ICS. The game will not actually start, it just shows the loading logo on the bottom right hand corner but displays FPS info and the buttons are "tappable"

...Help?
ur ppsspp version is outdated download it here http://www.ppsspp.org/downloads.html#devbuilds
for newest version
04-14-2013, 09:42 AM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2013 09:51 AM by AtheSage.)
(04-14-2013 09:34 AM)skyfor Wrote:  

...Help?
ur ppsspp version is outdated download it here http://www.ppsspp.org/downloads.html#devbuilds
for newest version

Thanks, I'm dowloading it now.

(04-14-2013 09:42 AM)AtheSage Wrote:  
(04-14-2013 09:34 AM)skyfor Wrote:  

...Help?
for newest version

Thanks, I'm dowloading it now.

It's now playable. Thanks so much!