Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Problems accesing SD card in Galaxy S10
03-12-2021, 10:05 AM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2021 10:13 AM by drj76.)
Problems accesing SD card in Galaxy S10
Hello everyone. I have just purchased a Samsung Galaxy S10, and I am testing the emulator in it.

The games run fantastic, even God of wars....

The problem is that I can´t see the SD card in the emulator, so I need to copye all the games in the internal memory, which is not the best for me... any idea how to have the games in the SD Card in S10?.

Best regards and thank you very much in advance.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-15-2021, 06:57 AM
RE: Problems accesing SD card in Galaxy S10
(03-12-2021 10:05 AM)drj76 Wrote:  Hello everyone. I have just purchased a Samsung Galaxy S10, and I am testing the emulator in it.

The problem is that I can´t see the SD card in the emulator, so I need to copye all the games in the internal memory, which is not the best for me... any idea how to have the games in the SD Card in S10?.

Nobody with the S10 using PPSSPP?.... it is a shame to waste space in the internal memory having a 200GB SD, grrrr....

Best regards.
03-16-2021, 12:31 PM
RE: Problems accesing SD card in Galaxy S10
(03-15-2021 06:57 AM)drj76 Wrote:  
(03-12-2021 10:05 AM)drj76 Wrote:  Hello everyone. I have just purchased a Samsung Galaxy S10, and I am testing the emulator in it.

Nobody with the S10 using PPSSPP?.... it is a shame to waste space in the internal memory having a 200GB SD, grrrr....

Best regards.

Well, I found the solution:

1 Open "Chrome".
2 Open "Setting".
3 Open "Download".
4 Tap the "Place of Download folder".
5 Change to the "SDcard".
6 See the path of stoarge/xxxx-xxxx/~~~~~ and memo it.
7 Open PPSSPP.ini and rewrite to the ""CurrentDirectory = /storage/xxxx-xxxx/".
8 Save it.

Open PPSSPP and tap "GAME List".
It will open the SDcard root directory.

Best regards.