Thread Rating:
  • 11 Votes - 4.27 Average
Tekken Dark Resurrection
04-07-2013, 04:59 AM
RE: Tekken 5: Dark Ressurection
helpp meee... Sad
on my phone i cant see the life bar..also it run very slow 27 fps average
some missing textures..also...BUT when im disable hw transform i can see everything textures is fixed also but it get slower 22 fps Sad
is my phone is gpu bad???my phone is sony xperia sola
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2013, 06:30 AM
It's an resource intense game. The game has game-breaking bugs without HW Transform and Buffered Rendering turned on so I'd skip that game for the time being on mobile platforms unless your phone is a 2013 high-end device (like SGSIV).
04-07-2013, 10:48 PM
RE: [PC-Android][Pre v.0.8][Playable] Tekken 5: Dark Ressurection
(04-01-2013 03:59 PM)neonsoul Wrote:  Hello! If I use Hardware transform in my Galaxy note 2, Tekken freeze and crash in game. If no HW transform, game work very well and no crash. Sorry my English bad and I use google translit.
Me too. On my Galaxy Note 2, I need to switch between HW TRANSFORM on/off in between games. It runs better with HW TRANSFORM on but freezes during loading so I turn it off before the next match.
Is there another way to make this game run a bit faster? The best I get is around 30fps. I don't use the framerate skip option. Too sluggish for me. Thanks.
04-08-2013, 11:40 PM
Game runs now with HW Transform because of the new build (7-558). Hit effects are now visible. You can now see Jin's electric...nice one. Hope it will continue to improve especially with the game speed. Mine still runs about 20fps on Galaxy Note 2.
04-09-2013, 01:16 AM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2013 01:17 AM by QuarterRab.)
(04-08-2013 11:40 PM)Conrado8ph Wrote:  Game runs now with HW Transform because of the new build (7-558). Hit effects are now visible. You can now see Jin's electric...nice one. Hope it will continue to improve especially with the game speed. Mine still runs about 20fps on Galaxy Note 2.
Same here, I can see some more effects but the speed runs around 20-25 fps with frameskip. It tops at 38 on practice but only against mokujin it seems.

Patiently waiting for faster speed.
04-09-2013, 04:05 AM
(04-09-2013 01:16 AM)QuarterRab Wrote:  
(04-08-2013 11:40 PM)Conrado8ph Wrote:  Game runs now with HW Transform because of the new build (7-558). Hit effects are now visible. You can now see Jin's electric...nice one. Hope it will continue to improve especially with the game speed. Mine still runs about 20fps on Galaxy Note 2.
Same here, I can see some more effects but the speed runs around 20-25 fps with frameskip. It tops at 38 on practice but only against mokujin it seems.

Patiently waiting for faster speed.
35-40fps would be more than enough for me. Devs here are doing a great job. Thank you.
04-10-2013, 01:56 AM
I have 35-50 with frameskip 30-40 without. The game is not really playable on anything less than 50 without frameskip since there are too many stuff skipped for you to understand which should be your next move. Also I find it really tough to grapple or do any move that involves pressing 2+ buttons, the virtual buttons are too close even for a simple grapple. I'm also a bit puzzled about the missing textures. It happens only to textures of objects that are animated and have transparency on them.
04-10-2013, 02:11 AM
(04-10-2013 01:56 AM)VIRGIN KLM Wrote:  I have 35-50 with frameskip 30-40 without. The game is not really playable on anything less than 50 without frameskip since there are too many stuff skipped for you to understand which should be your next move. Also I find it really tough to grapple or do any move that involves pressing 2+ buttons, the virtual buttons are too close even for a simple grapple. I'm also a bit puzzled about the missing textures. It happens only to textures of objects that are animated and have transparency on them.

Wow i'd take that 30-40 Without frameskip. What device do you use and what version of the game? Also, the latest build crashes on loadstates. I think it's 7-585. Thanks.
04-10-2013, 02:50 AM
It's HTC EVO 3D. Trust me, it's not worth it. I can't guess what's my enemy's next move unless I have it on easy and even then it's tough or it's so easy it's not worth the trouble. Tekken Bowl though is enjoyable. I wish the tectures would show up correctly since on that mode the crowd consists of those textures that are bugged and it feels like I am alone with 2-3 other people there. XD
04-10-2013, 11:11 AM
If it hasnt been reported yet, the helicopter level is completely black so Bryan completely killed me lol.
04-10-2013, 11:46 AM
Yes, there are stages that are black screen, although not totally black as you can still see the health bar and the word "Fight".
04-10-2013, 12:40 PM
(04-10-2013 11:46 AM)masteryoh Wrote:  Yes, there are stages that are black screen, although not totally black as you can still see the health bar and the word "Fight".

You need to turn on buffered rendering at thoses stages... Just like Saint Saya Omega.
04-10-2013, 12:50 PM
(04-10-2013 12:40 PM)ckgbr Wrote:  
(04-10-2013 11:46 AM)masteryoh Wrote:  Yes, there are stages that are black screen, although not totally black as you can still see the health bar and the word "Fight".

You need to turn on buffered rendering at thoses stages... Just like Saint Saya Omega.
^That. There is a framebuffer effect (the warping background effect) getting rendered on that stage and on the Final Stage with Jinpachi that without buffered rendering you can't see nothing 3D related.
04-11-2013, 08:56 AM
There's also a weird nudge on the screen on both Windows and Android builds, like the screen shakes left-right like the person that holds the camera is shaking from cold.
04-11-2013, 09:14 AM
(04-10-2013 02:50 AM)VIRGIN KLM Wrote:  It's HTC EVO 3D. Trust me, it's not worth it. I can't guess what's my enemy's next move unless I have it on easy and even then it's tough or it's so easy it's not worth the trouble. Tekken Bowl though is enjoyable. I wish the tectures would show up correctly since on that mode the crowd consists of those textures that are bugged and it feels like I am alone with 2-3 other people there. XD

is your evo overclocked ? if yes to wich frequency?