Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core HD/Remaster Project WIP
04-29-2020, 04:51 AM
RE: Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core HD/Remaster Project WIP
I installed the textures but only some of them show up (Zack is properly textured but his portrait and menu UI in general still look like a potato) any fix?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2020, 07:57 AM
Which version ya using
05-20-2020, 02:35 PM
Hey, hoping someone would help me here in this forum. I think I encountered a bug maybe? It's that, when ever I apply the HD pack, with the english UI ofcourse, and the textures get replaced with the HD version, audio and sometimes videos stutter on me. I wanted to ask that is this a normal thing, or is there something wrong with my settings? When I turn off the replace texture settings, there is no more stuttering.
05-20-2020, 08:30 PM
(05-20-2020 02:35 PM)Aurangzeb56 Wrote:  Hey, hoping someone would help me here in this forum. I think I encountered a bug maybe? It's that, when ever I apply the HD pack, with the english UI ofcourse, and the textures get replaced with the HD version, audio and sometimes videos stutter on me. I wanted to ask that is this a normal thing, or is there something wrong with my settings? When I turn off the replace texture settings, there is no more stuttering.

This is a normal drawback as textures aren't cached to your memory and are applied on the fly. The bigger the size of the texture, the longer it takes for it to load in. Now for videos to stutter, that's something new.(Unless subtitles are also replaced?)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-20-2020, 08:41 PM
(05-20-2020 08:30 PM)AkiraJkr Wrote:  
(05-20-2020 02:35 PM)Aurangzeb56 Wrote:  Hey, hoping someone would help me here in this forum. I think I encountered a bug maybe? It's that, when ever I apply the HD pack, with the english UI ofcourse, and the textures get replaced with the HD version, audio and sometimes videos stutter on me. I wanted to ask that is this a normal thing, or is there something wrong with my settings? When I turn off the replace texture settings, there is no more stuttering.

This is a normal drawback as textures aren't cached to your memory and are applied on the fly. The bigger the size of the texture, the longer it takes for it to load in. Now for videos to stutter, that's something new.(Unless subtitles are also replaced?)

Ahhhh, so the drawbacks would still be there even if I have a powerful computer? I think the subs were replaced, they were either in this texture pack or maybe in the UI mod. Also thank you for replying me Smile
06-05-2020, 09:58 PM
Hi!
I want to share a small complementary pack of textures for spanish version.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tvt7o05xdi48zm...0.zip?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2p1fa4pbmiyew7...0.zip?dl=0
The PNG zip have the lines than must be added to textures.ini. The XCF zip have all original files I did whith Gimp.
@1vierock, of course, you can add this to your global pack. Thanks for your work.
Regards!
08-03-2020, 12:27 PM
Hey, does anyone know if this works with the ubdub version? I always wanted to play it on Japanese with English text but never could on my PSP.

I created the TEXTURES folder, put the downloaded textures within it and renamed that folder to match the ID that PPSSPP is showing, but it's not working.

Testing PPSSPP on:

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.4
iPad 4, iOS 7.0.4

ASUS Notebook
Windows 8 64-Bit
8GB RAM, Intel Core i7 processor @ 2,3 GHz
nVidia Geforce GT 635M 2GB
08-03-2020, 01:12 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2020 01:13 PM by ryuubu.)
It does. Make sure your undub is the USA version based I think
08-03-2020, 02:11 PM
(08-03-2020 01:12 PM)ryuubu Wrote:  It does. Make sure your undub is the USA version based I think

When using the “show flag” option in PPSSPP it shows an American flag. So why isn’t it working then? I checked by opening the menu but it doesn’t look like in the images. Is there another way to check if textures are applied? Zack’s shoulder pads were also the standard blurred ones.

Testing PPSSPP on:

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.4
iPad 4, iOS 7.0.4

ASUS Notebook
Windows 8 64-Bit
08-03-2020, 02:29 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2020 02:39 PM by ryuubu.)
ULUS10336?

https://gofile.io/d/nrkuQb there's my folder
08-03-2020, 03:34 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2020 04:31 PM by Burna91.)
(08-03-2020 02:29 PM)ryuubu Wrote:  ULUS10336?

https://gofile.io/d/nrkuQb there's my folder

Thanks! Yes that’s the exact title I gave it. But I will try your folder as well and update this post.

EDIT 2: So I tried it again and noticed that his shoulder pads changed! I think it's because I activated "retain changed textures" (which is not mentioned in the guide). But is it normal that some green texture is having like a noise effect?

Also the menu is still the old, I guess that's another issue.

EDIT 3: Also the DMW special attacks and sequences are completely skipped. I don’t know if this is because of the textures, is it.

Testing PPSSPP on:

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.4
iPad 4, iOS 7.0.4

ASUS Notebook
Windows 8 64-Bit
08-03-2020, 10:23 PM
I might have changed some stuff in my file trying to optomize it for the switch. Not sure! Good luck!
10-09-2021, 02:42 PM
Hello, will this texture pack be updated in order to work also with other languages? Thank you in advance!
03-18-2022, 04:26 AM
I don't know if you still work on this, but the main menu is in French and the text is broken also some of the in game text is still in French even with the English patch.
03-18-2022, 05:44 PM
Some of the text is in French even with the USA patch.