Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
No sound at all for windows 10 home
06-05-2018, 11:28 AM
No sound at all for windows 10 home
There is no sound at all when playing any games.
There was no sound issue earlier but all of a sudden there is no sound. Tried restoring to default and other settings still no sound. The sound and drivers are fine and working fine for other applications.
I'm using Windows 10 64bits home msi laptop.
Processor i5 7th gen
Ram 8GB
Graphics Nvidia GTX 1050.
PPSSPP version 1.6.
Please help thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2018, 03:59 PM
RE: No sound at all for windows 10 home
Did you update W10 recently? And do other programs/games have sound?

Everything is Hitsuzen!
06-05-2018, 05:05 PM
(06-05-2018 11:28 AM)Langshen Wrote:  There is no sound at all when playing any games.
There was no sound issue earlier but all of a sudden there is no sound. Tried restoring to default and other settings still no sound. The sound and drivers are fine and working fine for other applications.
Processor i5 7th gen
Ram 8GB
PPSSPP version 1.6.
Please help thank you.
I have Windows 10 home and I have audio. The problem I have is that I will get into games then do a save state t save my progress and after a few times doing that the game will pretty much freeze
06-06-2018, 02:44 AM
(06-05-2018 05:05 PM)Chris75 Wrote:  
(06-05-2018 11:28 AM)Langshen Wrote:  There is no sound at all when playing any games.
Processor i5 7th gen
Ram 8GB
PPSSPP version 1.6.
Please help thank you.
I have Windows 10 home and I have audio. The problem I have is that I will get into games then do a save state t save my progress and after a few times doing that the game will pretty much freeze

Sigh... DO NOT USE SAVESTAES!! Save the games normally. Savestates are not meant as save replacement. This is not a NES emulator.

Everything is Hitsuzen!