Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite - Invite for Multiplay
03-01-2018, 12:56 AM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2018 06:56 PM by PhageX.)
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite - Invite for Multiplay
Greetings,

Myself and some buddies are already HR4 but with such odd numbers to our rosters not always are they full groups for all.

We welcome anyone with any amount of experience regarding the game, the emulator or the VPN setup to PM me here and request an Invite.

We have a Discord server set up specifically for the Monster Hunter and could be carried on for MHWorld if the population remains stable and the bonds strong.

Seriously, new hunters and old hunters come along we have all types right now already, Happy to teach new players and good old vets catch up with key quests and gear.

We are based in the EU but anyone is welcome to try join.

All Languages welcome, But please note English is our primary language spoken on Discord.

Edit: We use the USA version. No reason in particular just that the test started with it and we all ended up with is, Saves can be renamed between regions Smile
Additional Edit: We have reached G3 in MHFU and are happy to still play it with any folks who might be keen, We have moved onto MHp3rd and are currently HR2 as of 21st of March. Come one come all!

Thanks for reading this whole thing!
PM me for details and let us Hunt.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2018, 02:05 AM
RE: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite - Invite for Multiplay
hello. I played when the game was released a few years ago and Ive been catching up for the past few weeks. Never knew I could play online. How cab I join the hunt?
03-19-2018, 06:37 PM
(03-09-2018 02:05 AM)shrinedescender Wrote:  hello. I played when the game was released a few years ago and Ive been catching up for the past few weeks. Never knew I could play online. How cab I join the hunt?
I'm HR5 atm and in great need of another hunter as i feel it will make everything a lot more fun! if anyone still plays id be glad to figure online out and start hunting!
03-20-2018, 09:54 AM
Is this still up?
If it is i wanna join in but im not too active
My time zone is gmt+8
03-21-2018, 06:53 PM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2018 06:54 PM by PhageX.)
(03-09-2018 02:05 AM)shrinedescender Wrote:  hello. I played when the game was released a few years ago and Ive been catching up for the past few weeks. Never knew I could play online. How cab I join the hunt?

Heya bud, Add me on Discord and I'll get you started. Sorry I took so long to reply.

PhageX#5157

Add me and we can get sorted Smile

We currently on MHp3rd but we happy to jump back into MHFU if thats all ya got.

(03-19-2018 06:37 PM)KingSora Wrote:  
I'm HR5 atm and in great need of another hunter as i feel it will make everything a lot more fun! if anyone still plays id be glad to figure online out and start hunting!

Heya bud, Add me on Discord we currently G3 in MHFU and we started MHp3rd just recently (HR2)

PhageX#5157

Hope to chat soon and we will get ya sorted.
03-25-2018, 05:00 PM
yo bro. im playing mhfu too. added u in discord. hope to find out more. thanks!
04-03-2018, 11:34 AM
Hey, may I join? I reallywant to play with pals, cant host a server due to net speed but can easily join
05-27-2018, 07:45 PM
Is the group still active? It's on pro online, right?
05-29-2018, 03:28 PM
I'm playing mhfu since 4 years ago but just now I discovered this forum, I would to participate the Discord Server, I'm a G3 hunter trying to complete all game quests
07-06-2018, 04:17 PM
I would like to join, I play MFHU and I would love to play with someone
07-08-2018, 12:12 AM
i would like too
but im not very good hunter
i have 50 hour on psp but im at 4* elder quest
And alsa New to ppsspp android :/
07-18-2018, 04:52 PM
You can add me on Discord (Yann-Ulrakk#5385) or on Evolve (Ulrakk). I've got thousands of hours on MHFU/MHP3, and still wanna play sometimes.
07-21-2018, 08:16 PM
I found a cool VPN website today, go sign in up and check it out
waselpro.com

Basically you sign up and make account with this.
One you make ur account you verify it by checking ur email like usual.
Then click view profile
Afterwards click on the first link saying view list of available Open VPN servers
Once you're on there scroll down to find either Manchester server or the London server.
Click one and make sure you choose TCP in one of the drop down boxes.
Next click Generate and it should start downloading to ur download folder on ur computer.

Second stage

Then go to the Search on ur computer.
Type Open VPN, look for Open VPN configuration
Double click it to open
Open your downloads.
Copy and paste the server you chose into the Open VPN Configuration

Launch PPSSPP make sure ur PRO ADHOC server IP is the same as the Openvpn server in the settings tab on the emulator.

To Host you have to make sure you tick the box called Enable built in Pro Ad Hoc server
When ur not Hosting a Game you don't need to tick that box

Launch the Game you want to play, go into the networking section of the game then ur pretty much set, go and join or either host a gaming session online. Have fun!!!

[/font]
09-22-2018, 04:31 PM
Hey guys i wanna play MHFU on Android PPSSPP but i don't have friends to play with does anyone want to help a bro(live in Portugal btw it's same time zone as London)
10-10-2018, 08:01 AM
hi there, I'm also interested in playing MHp3rd online. I am HR5 hunter & want to play...can I play on my android device....if yes then how pls help ????