Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Forum problems (new posts).
01-07-2017, 02:22 PM
Forum problems (new posts).
I have noticed recently that whenever I log in to the Forums, click desktop version on bottom of page.
That's loads fine, but when I click on New Posts to see what's new, I get the following error.
HTTP Error 500, everytime, is it just me? Or are everyone experiencing this problem? Dodgy

[attachment=15662]

Attached File(s)
.png  Screenshot_20170107-150730.png (Size: 80.07 KB / Downloads: 336)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2017, 09:19 AM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2017 09:22 AM by Asferot.)
RE: Forum problems (new posts).
(01-07-2017 02:22 PM)The Phoenix Wrote:  I have noticed recently that whenever I log in to the Forums, click desktop version on bottom of page.
That's loads fine, but when I click on New Posts to see what's new, I get the following error.
HTTP Error 500, everytime, is it just me? Or are everyone experiencing this problem? Dodgy

Yea... I told Henrik about problems long time ago, he said he will fix them... He has not been online for more than a week.
It all started after he upgraded OS and MySQL.
There are many problems with the forum now. Biggest one is, new players cant register.

To be honest, I feel like no one gives a rats tail about the forum anymore.

Everything is Hitsuzen!
01-08-2017, 01:53 PM
(01-08-2017 09:19 AM)Asferot Wrote:  
(01-07-2017 02:22 PM)The Phoenix Wrote:  I have noticed recently that whenever I log in to the Forums, click desktop version on bottom of page.

Yea... I told Henrik about problems long time ago, he said he will fix them... He has not been online for more than a week.
It all started after he upgraded OS and MySQL.
There are many problems with the forum now. Biggest one is, new players cant register.

To be honest, I feel like no one gives a rats tail about the forum anymore.
I am sure that's not the case my friend, Henrik is starting a new project by the looks of it, if you read his blog on his website.
Seems he is concentrating on that for a while, wonder if Unknown could fix this forum instead.
01-09-2017, 04:06 AM
(01-08-2017 01:53 PM)The Phoenix Wrote:  I am sure that's not the case my friend, Henrik is starting a new project by the looks of it, if you read his blog on his website.
Seems he is concentrating on that for a while, wonder if Unknown could fix this forum instead.

I hope so...

Everything is Hitsuzen!