Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Android Gold ver. & Gethub builds?
03-31-2013, 05:08 PM
Android Gold ver. & Gethub builds?
If I buy the Android Gold version, can I then install the automatic builds and keep the gold icon and other gold things?

Oh and a BIG thanks for fixing the controls on the win version. I plan on using Joy2Key to program my right stick and the left and right triggers.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-31-2013, 07:23 PM
RE: Android Gold ver. & Gethub builds?
(03-31-2013 05:08 PM)CupcakeDream Wrote:  If I buy the Android Gold version, can I then install the automatic builds and keep the gold icon and other gold things?

Oh and a BIG thanks for fixing the controls on the win version. I plan on using Joy2Key to program my right stick and the left and right triggers.

No you can´t the automatic builds don´t include the gold icon. But there is not difference between the normal and the gold build exept for the logo. The gold build is there to support the devs.
03-31-2013, 07:56 PM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2013 07:58 PM by CupcakeDream.)
(03-31-2013 07:23 PM)Apology11 Wrote:  
(03-31-2013 05:08 PM)CupcakeDream Wrote:  If I buy the Android Gold version, can I then install the automatic builds and keep the gold icon and other gold things?

No you can´t the automatic builds don´t include the gold icon. But there is not difference between the normal and the gold build exept for the logo. The gold build is there to support the devs.

True, But the github auto builds are newer. I like to test the new features. If I get the Gold version, can I have it and the Gold version installed? Or will droid think that the github version needs to replace the Gold version? I have been considering getting the Gold version to suport this project. Smile How often is the Gold version updated?
03-31-2013, 08:12 PM
(03-31-2013 07:56 PM)CupcakeDream Wrote:  
(03-31-2013 07:23 PM)Apology11 Wrote:  

True, But the github auto builds are newer. I like to test the new features. If I get the Gold version, can I have it and the Gold version installed? Or will droid think that the github version needs to replace the Gold version? I have been considering getting the Gold version to suport this project. Smile How often is the Gold version updated?

Gold version is updated every time an official build comes out. i.e. 0.6, 0.61, 0.7 0.8 etc. etc. No Git builds on gold. They can both be installed on your device at the same time as they have different package names. (PPSSPP and PPSSPP Gold)
03-31-2013, 08:12 PM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2013 08:12 PM by vnctdj.)
(03-31-2013 05:11 PM)KingPepper Wrote:  

I recommend Xpadder, way better in all aspects, I use a Playstation 2 Pad connected by way of USB lead to PC. Cool

+1 !
I use Xpadder with a PS3 pad like you and this is perfect ! Wink

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
03-31-2013, 09:19 PM
Yes you can have both the Gold version and the git versions installed at the same time, this is intentional Smile
04-01-2013, 02:02 AM
Cool beams! Thank You. As soon as my next check comes I'll be getting the Gold PPSSPP. Keep up the good work.Big Grin