Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Testing Port-shifting(fixed android multiplayer) and multiple PPSSPP on one PC
12-15-2015, 07:05 AM
RE: Testing Port-shifting(fixed android multiplayer) and multiple PPSSPP on one PC
I had follow it but also not working

Sry for bad english im chinese at malaysia
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-20-2015, 04:46 AM
RE: Testing Port-shifting(fixed android multiplayer) and multiple PPSSPP on one PC
Does dbz shin budokai adhoc being fixed yet?
12-20-2015, 05:31 AM
(12-20-2015 04:46 AM)Ernestbone Wrote:  Does dbz shin budokai adhoc being fixed yet?
only fixed android multiplyer not Compatibility improve.
game like dbz shin budokai ahoc still compatibale both PC an android
12-20-2015, 06:53 AM
looking on MHP3rd screenshot looks like you need 1 adhoclocal and 3 non-adhoclocal to start hunting?
may i get the link for the non-adhoc one?
12-20-2015, 08:20 AM
(12-20-2015 06:53 AM)uankaink Wrote:  looking on MHP3rd screenshot looks like you need 1 adhoclocal and 3 non-adhoclocal to start hunting?
may i get the link for the non-adhoc one?

Try 4 PPSSPP-v1.1.1-202-Adhoc_stuff-chatSimple
12-24-2015, 07:44 AM
This port-shifting option should be added to the official build.
12-26-2015, 10:23 AM
I found out when i try to choose character it write PPSSPP join Someone Left but we still can choose and start the game but got white on Dissidia 012 and on Ultraman Fighting Revolution 0 also like this but only see each other in lobby not choosing character

Sry for bad english im chinese at malaysia
12-28-2015, 01:13 AM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2015 03:04 AM by KentuckyBass.)
On Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, when I try and connect to Gathering Hall 1 but every time I do it will not show anyone or anyone's name. Playing on Coldbird.nets server. It worked before I installed this fix. It also shows up that other people join the server but no one ever pops up. FYI I also have tried with no fast memory, multithreading, speeds hacks, etc. Thanks!

EDIT: Can confirm its this build. Reinstalled the stable version from the Google play store and can see people in the gathering hall. It still has its issues too though (Have to do the 25% speed trick and can only get 1 person on quest.) Although I understand it's a work in progress.
12-28-2015, 03:30 AM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2015 03:33 AM by AdamN.)
(12-28-2015 01:13 AM)KentuckyBass Wrote:  On Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, when I try and connect to Gathering Hall 1 but every time I do it will not show anyone or anyone's name. Playing on Coldbird.nets server. It worked before I installed this fix. It also shows up that other people join the server but no one ever pops up. FYI I also have tried with no fast memory, multithreading, speeds hacks, etc. Thanks!

EDIT: Can confirm its this build. Reinstalled the stable version from the Google play store and can see people in the gathering hall. It still has its issues too though (Have to do the 25% speed trick and can only get 1 person on quest.) Although I understand it's a work in progress.

When playing on coldlbird.net or against a real PSP, make sure Port Offset is set to 0, otherwise they won't be able to communicate with your PPSSPP.

non-zero Port offset should only be used on mobile platform (ie. Android) and all players must have the same port offset value, other than that you should set it to 0 for compatibility with other emulators or real PSP.

My Modified PPSSPP :
==============
Win32&64: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2t3mtdhb0f045cn/PPSSPP_1.11-testbuild_Win32x64.zip?dl=0
Android(ARMv7): https://www.dropbox.com/s/b41bm43mtn1gpnn/PPSSPP_1.11-testbuild_ARMv7.apk?dl=0
12-28-2015, 03:33 AM
(12-28-2015 01:13 AM)KentuckyBass Wrote:  On Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, when I try and connect to Gathering Hall 1 but every time I do it will not show anyone or anyone's name. Playing on Coldbird.nets server. It worked before I installed this fix. It also shows up that other people join the server but no one ever pops up. FYI I also have tried with no fast memory, multithreading, speeds hacks, etc. Thanks!

How to play on coldbird.net http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=14264
12-28-2015, 04:38 AM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2015 05:27 AM by KentuckyBass.)
EDIT: Got it working but HUGE lag in the gathering hall. Where are talking about 1 frame per 20-30 seconds. Any guess to as why?
12-28-2015, 06:45 AM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2015 06:49 AM by AdamN.)
(12-28-2015 04:38 AM)KentuckyBass Wrote:  EDIT: Got it working but HUGE lag in the gathering hall. Where are talking about 1 frame per 20-30 seconds. Any guess to as why?

Probably because of AdhocMatching callback/mipscall failed to return within 250ms, but i forgot whether MH games using AdhocMatching or not (i don't have the game anymore)

If you check the Net log you should be able to see something like "Failed to return within ... ms" if it was a failure in callback, every time it failed to return the game will try again and again, thus causing the lag since it need to wait 250ms each time.

Then again, if it's not using AdhocMatching it's probably your latency just too high for multiplayer through internet Smile

My Modified PPSSPP :
==============
Win32&64: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2t3mtdhb0f045cn/PPSSPP_1.11-testbuild_Win32x64.zip?dl=0
Android(ARMv7): https://www.dropbox.com/s/b41bm43mtn1gpnn/PPSSPP_1.11-testbuild_ARMv7.apk?dl=0
12-28-2015, 03:06 PM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2015 12:00 AM by KentuckyBass.)
Thanks for the reply! I noticed that it only does this on port offset 0. Any other port is fine but that's the one I can actually get people to show up on but the lag makes it so unstable and unplayable.
Also latency shouldn't be the problem as I have a very fast and stable connection to the web.

EDIT: Tweaking around I got it to run just a tab bit better but still extreme lag sutters. It peaks at 30 fps but shoots back down to 0, in a never-ending process. Just providing additional info so you guys may can fix or determine if its a hardware problem.
12-29-2015, 01:47 AM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2015 01:47 AM by AdamN.)
(12-28-2015 03:06 PM)KentuckyBass Wrote:  Thanks for the reply! I noticed that it only does this on port offset 0. Any other port is fine but that's the one I can actually get people to show up on but the lag makes it so unstable and unplayable.
Also latency shouldn't be the problem as I have a very fast and stable connection to the web.

EDIT: Tweaking around I got it to run just a tab bit better but still extreme lag sutters. It peaks at 30 fps but shoots back down to 0, in a never-ending process. Just providing additional info so you guys may can fix or determine if its a hardware problem.

Have you tried the latest build at http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/ and see whether it have the same issue?
The latest official nightly build at orphis will work the same as using Port Offset = 0

My Modified PPSSPP :
==============
12-29-2015, 02:20 AM
Thanks for suggesting it to me! Tried it and sadly people break off from quest as they do in the Google play store build. Ill just wait around, multiplayer as stated by the developer, still has some issues. May just be my devices. Just thought I'd report my experiences as seeing how this will most likely get merged into official builds, its good to at least tackle bugs. Anyways a note to onelight, thanks for your work man neithertheless!