Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Android tablet with USB controller (Buttons are sticking)
12-02-2015, 07:03 AM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2015 07:03 AM by DT_101.)
Android tablet with USB controller (Buttons are sticking)
I downloaded PPSSPP to play on my LG G Pad 8.0. I have one game (Def Jam FFNY: The Takeover), and I've had only minor issues playing with the onscreen controls. I've tried using two controllers, but I'm having some issues with the buttons sticking. The key mapping process is fine, but if I press any button in the game, there's a good chance it will stick. I can see the controls stick on the onscreen layout, and I generally have to press the control several times for them to return to normal. The analog stick is the only thing I have not seen affected by this.

I have tried a Logitech F310 gamepad, and an XBOX 360 controller (pc compatible). Both have the same issue. Does anyone have any ideas?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2015, 07:09 AM
RE: Android tablet with USB controller (Buttons are sticking)
(12-02-2015 07:03 AM)DT_101 Wrote:  I downloaded PPSSPP to play on my LG G Pad 8.0. I have one game (Def Jam FFNY: The Takeover), and I've had only minor issues playing with the onscreen controls. I've tried using two controllers, but I'm having some issues with the buttons sticking. The key mapping process is fine, but if I press any button in the game, there's a good chance it will stick. I can see the controls stick on the onscreen layout, and I generally have to press the control several times for them to return to normal. The analog stick is the only thing I have not seen affected by this.

I have tried a Logitech F310 gamepad, and an XBOX 360 controller (pc compatible). Both have the same issue. Does anyone have any ideas?

Try disabling On-screen touch controls on Controls Tab if you're playing with a gamepad. Smile
12-21-2015, 06:18 PM
RE: Android tablet with USB controller (Buttons are sticking)
(12-04-2015 07:09 AM)ismhael Wrote:  
(12-02-2015 07:03 AM)DT_101 Wrote:  I downloaded PPSSPP to play on my LG G Pad 8.0. I have one game (Def Jam FFNY: The Takeover), and I've had only minor issues playing with the onscreen controls. I've tried using two controllers, but I'm having some issues with the buttons sticking. The key mapping process is fine, but if I press any button in the game, there's a good chance it will stick. I can see the controls stick on the onscreen layout, and I generally have to press the control several times for them to return to normal. The analog stick is the only thing I have not seen affected by this.

Try disabling On-screen touch controls on Controls Tab if you're playing with a gamepad. Smile

Thank you for the help, but this did not work for me. I should have mentioned I tried both options.