Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Please help!!!
08-03-2015, 03:17 AM
Please help!!!
I'm not sure if this will be ok to post this or not but please take it down if it's not.

I am in a bind this year with school getting ready to start and I am in need of help, so I figure I would

post this on here and maybe the ppsspp family/members could help out with whatever they can.

Here is the site you can go to that will explain for and if you would please donate even if it's a couple dollars, every donation counts.

Please share and maybe I will hit my mark on what I am asking for thanks.

http://www.gofundme.com/2j8zfha6x8z
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2015, 09:17 PM
RE: Please help!!!
sounds like a scam do get cash quick in order to buy something.
09-03-2015, 12:23 PM
(09-02-2015 09:17 PM)HolyBash Wrote:  sounds like a scam do get cash quick in order to buy something.

Doesn't seem like a scam to me. They could be in real need bro.

The Signature!
09-20-2015, 10:57 PM
It's not a scam, I would have thought the same thing.
The only 2 people that did donate 1 is a retired teacher that my Mom works for and she is very very tight wither her money but she donated and the other one was a friend of her's.
I wasn't asking for money to buy drugs, beer or games for myself.
I was asking cause I have been stressed out trying to get everything my kids need so I wouldn't have to worry about what my kids had to wear to school.
I also posted on here just to try and get the word out.
Thanks for looking at my post.
09-22-2015, 08:43 AM
(09-20-2015 10:57 PM)xenowildfire Wrote:  It's not a scam, I would have thought the same thing.
The only 2 people that did donate 1 is a retired teacher that my Mom works for and she is very very tight wither her money but she donated and the other one was a friend of her's.
I wasn't asking for money to buy drugs, beer or games for myself.
I was asking cause I have been stressed out trying to get everything my kids need so I wouldn't have to worry about what my kids had to wear to school.
I also posted on here just to try and get the word out.
Thanks for looking at my post.

I'm really so sorry for that Sad( I would have really loved to denote you but I don't have a credit card as I'm under 18. Nor do my parents , they never made a credit card. But best of luck Smile Hope everything gets well soon! God bless!

The Signature!