Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
05-04-2015, 01:38 AM
RE: Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
Come play with me in kingdom hearts bbs final mix.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-26-2015, 12:06 AM
So I just tried this out on coldbird's server because I saw someone on it and thought I'd give it a shot again. This time I actually saw the other player. The problem was we couldn't start arena or versus mode. We didn't try racing or board game. I wouldn't mind if anyone else who can connect to coldbird's server try those two out.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

08-26-2015, 01:04 AM
(08-26-2015 12:06 AM)nightmesh Wrote:  So I just tried this out on coldbird's server because I saw someone on it and thought I'd give it a shot again. This time I actually saw the other player. The problem was we couldn't start arena or versus mode. We didn't try racing or board game. I wouldn't mind if anyone else who can connect to coldbird's server try those two out.

Hey, that's me actually! Didn't think i'd bump into you here.
Yeah, that actually kinda frustrated me, I was thinking PPSSPP was up to date and had BBS fully working, as they seemed to have fixed some cutscene crashing issues I had. D-link and all that stuff worked, but nothing beyond that.

@Nightmesh: We should get back online and try this again sometime like, maybe tomorrow? We'll try out Command Board and Rumble Racing then.
(I've seen an earlier post somewhere here that Rumble Racing actually works. . .)
08-26-2015, 01:23 AM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2015 01:28 AM by nightmesh.)
(08-26-2015 01:04 AM)Electric-star Wrote:  
(08-26-2015 12:06 AM)nightmesh Wrote:  So I just tried this out on coldbird's server because I saw someone on it and thought I'd give it a shot again. This time I actually saw the other player. The problem was we couldn't start arena or versus mode. We didn't try racing or board game. I wouldn't mind if anyone else who can connect to coldbird's server try those two out.

Yeah, that actually kinda frustrated me, I was thinking PPSSPP was up to date and had BBS fully working, as they seemed to have fixed some cutscene crashing issues I had. D-link and all that stuff worked, but nothing beyond that.

@Nightmesh: We should get back online and try this again sometime like, maybe tomorrow? We'll try out Command Board and Rumble Racing then.
(I've seen an earlier post somewhere here that Rumble Racing actually works. . .)
Sure we can try it out when ever you'd like. We should try different things. I've been slowing down my game once we start to load in to see if that was the issue but looking at the log I'm gonna guess it's not an issue with connection. Though I'm having a problem just trying to join your games every now and then.
08-26-2015, 01:56 PM
(08-26-2015 01:23 AM)nightmesh Wrote:  

Sure we can try it out when ever you'd like. We should try different things. I've been slowing down my game once we start to load in to see if that was the issue but looking at the log I'm gonna guess it's not an issue with connection. Though I'm having a problem just trying to join your games every now and then.

Chances are, if you were having problems, then it was me causing it. For the rest of the night, the instant I went online, my internet speed seriously started going downhill until I just unplugged and plugged the modem back in. I was thinking PPSSPP kinda broke the modem, but it just need to be reset.
When should we try another game of BBS?

(I don't think if this'll work actually, I don't know if the whole 'Rumble Racing works' thing is true, and from what I also heard, only D-links are working as of now.)
08-26-2015, 11:23 PM
(08-26-2015 01:56 PM)Electric-star Wrote:  

Chances are, if you were having problems, then it was me causing it. For the rest of the night, the instant I went online, my internet speed seriously started going downhill until I just unplugged and plugged the modem back in. I was thinking PPSSPP kinda broke the modem, but it just need to be reset.

(I don't think if this'll work actually, I don't know if the whole 'Rumble Racing works' thing is true, and from what I also heard, only D-links are working as of now.)
I wouldn't mind trying to see if it worked with JPCSP connecting to ppsspp.
08-27-2015, 01:53 PM
(08-26-2015 11:23 PM)nightmesh Wrote:  

Not sure how that'll work, but I guess we can try it. I'm assuming JPCSP can also connect to coldbird.net?

If that's the case, then hopefully, it'll work.
(I'm wondering now. Can the 60FPS patch from KeytoTruth break multiplayer?)
08-27-2015, 11:02 PM
(08-27-2015 01:53 PM)Electric-star Wrote:  
(08-26-2015 01:04 AM)Electric-star Wrote:  Hey, that's me actually! Didn't think i'd bump into you here.

Not sure how that'll work, but I guess we can try it. I'm assuming JPCSP can also connect to coldbird.net?

Not sure myself but we can give it a try. I wont be on it today but I can get on it tomorrow around 5PM CDT if that's okay with you.
08-27-2015, 11:36 PM
(08-27-2015 11:02 PM)nightmesh Wrote:  
(08-26-2015 01:23 AM)nightmesh Wrote:  Sure we can try it out when ever you'd like. We should try different things. I've been slowing down my game once we start to load in to see if that was the issue but looking at the log I'm gonna guess it's not an issue with connection. Though I'm having a problem just trying to join your games every now and then.

Not sure myself but we can give it a try. I wont be on it today but I can get on it tomorrow around 5PM CDT if that's okay with you.

That sounds perfectly fine with me. I wasn't really planning on playing the game today anyways.
08-28-2015, 08:25 PM
(08-27-2015 11:36 PM)Electric-star Wrote:  
(08-26-2015 01:56 PM)Electric-star Wrote:  Chances are, if you were having problems, then it was me causing it. For the rest of the night, the instant I went online, my internet speed seriously started going downhill until I just unplugged and plugged the modem back in. I was thinking PPSSPP kinda broke the modem, but it just need to be reset.

That sounds perfectly fine with me. I wasn't really planning on playing the game today anyways.

Okay so I forgot about the local adhoc that someone build and I gave it a whorl and it works with kingdom hearts but even testing it with jpcsp didn't give me any different results then what we got. You were pretty right about just being able to pass D links and nothing else.
08-29-2015, 03:47 AM
(08-28-2015 08:25 PM)nightmesh Wrote:  
(08-27-2015 11:36 PM)Electric-star Wrote:  
(08-26-2015 11:23 PM)nightmesh Wrote:  I wouldn't mind trying to see if it worked with JPCSP connecting to ppsspp.

Okay so I forgot about the local adhoc that someone build and I gave it a whorl and it works with kingdom hearts but even testing it with jpcsp didn't give me any different results then what we got. You were pretty right about just being able to pass D links and nothing else.

No wonder you hardly ever see ULUS10505 active on coldbird - no one's gonna play BBS just to D-link with people, unless it's like top-tier with ultimate commands or something.
08-29-2015, 12:45 PM
(08-28-2015 08:25 PM)nightmesh Wrote:  Okay so I forgot about the local adhoc that someone build and I gave it a whorl and it works with kingdom hearts but even testing it with jpcsp didn't give me any different results then what we got. You were pretty right about just being able to pass D links and nothing else.

Both Command Mode and Race Mode are working now, JPCSP emulator must be the host.
VS Mode and Arena Mode still don't work even with JPCSP as host

08-29-2015, 11:25 PM
(08-29-2015 12:45 PM)onelight Wrote:  
(08-28-2015 08:25 PM)nightmesh Wrote:  Okay so I forgot about the local adhoc that someone build and I gave it a whorl and it works with kingdom hearts but even testing it with jpcsp didn't give me any different results then what we got. You were pretty right about just being able to pass D links and nothing else.

Both Command Mode and Race Mode are working now, JPCSP emulator must be the host.
VS Mode and Arena Mode still don't work even with JPCSP as host
That's twice I read that, so it must be true.
@Nightmesh: You wanna try this out? I'm up for a game of command board.
09-26-2015, 06:02 AM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2015 06:03 AM by SteveBlockhead.)
So was in the middle of Terra's Story and i decided to visit the Mirage Arena and i saw nightmesh... Later on i ended up coming to the Forums and to my suprise nightmesh was here too! We were able to get a Game of Rumble Racing and The Command Board working but no luck with the other Modes.
03-04-2016, 03:57 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2016 04:01 PM by MrMickey.)
PPSSPP and JPCSP multiplayer
Hello everyone,
I tried to play ppsspp online with ppsspp and it worked, partially. The game was "Kingdom hearth birth by sleep(europe version)" . The adhoc compatibility list in the forum says that the multiplayer works partially with this game, when PPSSPP is used as host and works perfectly when JPCSP is the host.So I tried to use JPCSP as host but it doesn'work. Surely because I dont know how to configure it. Do I have to launch adhoc server, it is integrated PPSSPP, is it the same with JPCSP ? Moreover, all the links I found for adhoc server are broken. I cant download it to test if it work when i lauch it. I ticked "enable pro online" in JPCSP. So, in pro online metaserver, i suppose that i have to put my hamachi ip, and in broadcasting adress, i realy don't know what i have to put.
is there anyone able to answer these questions ?Big Grin
Thank's

PS: Sorry if my english is bad, it's not my native language. But you can discuss with me, i understand, it's only my oral and written expression that are bad.