Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2015, 07:18 AM
RE: Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V: Tag Force Special
Any delay we should be told about?
Find all posts by this user
04-17-2015, 12:25 AM
(01-22-2015 07:18 AM)OriginKaiser Wrote:  Any delay we should be told about?

is this work in android?
04-17-2015, 03:52 AM
(04-17-2015 12:25 AM)cermtoper Wrote:  

is this work in android?

No, not android, maybe IOS will work.
08-10-2015, 05:44 PM

is this work in android?

works perfectly on nvidia shield,which is android
08-13-2015, 03:14 PM (This post was last modified: 08-13-2015 05:28 PM by hamsterpellet.)
How to play multiplayer in the same LAN?
Hi everyone. I tried to play Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V Tag Force Special in multiplayer with a friend but couldn't. We are using version 1.0.1 downloaded directly from the official site. We are connected the same WiFi network at home. We are able to play other computer LAN games with no problem. Therefore it seems to me that we shouldn't need anything like Hamachi in this situation.

I looked around for tutorials, but unfortunately I was confused with many different tutorials, especially because they seem to be outdated (referring to old versions of PPSSPP, like 0.9). I looked at this tutorial, for example: [I tried to link the tutorial but I got an error "You cannot post clickable links to this forum threads and posts." - it is the tutorial by Adhenovan]

Look at the print-screen I attached (the print-screen of my PPSSPP). 192.168.1.107 is my local IP address. In my friend's PPSSPP, I put the same thing, except I unchecked the "enable built in PRO ad-hoc server". It didn't work. I also tried to uncheck that option in my PPSSPP as well and execute a downloaded proAdhocServer.exe from here: [again the same error didn't allow me to link, it's the attachment id 9368]
This attempt also didn't work. What am I doing wrong?

Also, my computer is 64 bits and his is 32 bits, could this be a problem? Should I execute the 32-bit version in my computer as well? We already tried so many different things!

I appreciate any help, also if you need any extra information I will be happy to provide them.

EDIT: I tried Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 3 instead of Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V Tag Force Special, and with the same configurations I said above, it worked!! I was surprised. For some reason, the Arc-V one is not working somehow. What could be the reason? I've seen other people playing it, why is it not working for me?

Any input appreciated!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

08-13-2015, 06:34 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
08-19-2015, 05:13 PM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2015 05:14 PM by Kritya.)
Yu-Gi-Oh ARC-V Tag Force Special unsupported?
Me and a friend have been trying to play the new tag force game together over PPSSPP with the built in adhoc pro and Tunngle, however have had no luck getting it to work.

We have tried setting the the adhoc pro server address to our own Tunngle IPs, each others Tunngle IPs and the client setting their to the hosts IP with the host using their own IP (this worked for us with MHFU before however didn't here), and vice versa for the last one.

We have been unable to see any rooms the other makes in the networking mode. Every IP we try we reset the emulator after changing it, it says "Network Initialized" when we enter network mode, yet we have been unsuccessful in seeing each others rooms.

We have tried both a private tunngle network and using the MHFU one (when we played MHFU private didn't work for some reason).

Is this game unsupported or have I missed something?
08-19-2015, 05:38 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
08-22-2015, 11:37 PM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2015 11:49 PM by onelight.)
(08-10-2015 05:44 PM)Solstar Wrote:  

is this work in android?

I mean muiltiplayer, I are sure multiplayer not working using android whatever you using nvidia shield or not.

BTW, multiplayer working on IOS, report by other player.

(08-13-2015 03:14 PM)hamsterpellet Wrote:  EDIT: I tried Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 3 instead of Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V Tag Force Special, and with the same configurations I said above, it worked!! I was surprised. For some reason, the Arc-V one is not working somehow. What could be the reason? I've seen other people playing it, why is it not working for me?

Any input appreciated!

I dont know why Arc-V Tag Force Special not work but GX Tag Force 3 .
but I always using adhocserver.exe not build-in PRO

(08-19-2015 05:13 PM)Kritya Wrote:  Is this game unsupported or have I missed something?

Try adhocserver.exe not built in adhoc pro
08-23-2015, 01:07 PM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2015 01:32 PM by Kritya.)
(08-22-2015 11:37 PM)onelight Wrote:  
(08-10-2015 05:44 PM)Solstar Wrote:  

is this work in android?

I mean muiltiplayer, I are sure multiplayer not working using android whatever you using nvidia shield or not.

BTW, multiplayer working on IOS, report by other player.

(08-13-2015 03:14 PM)hamsterpellet Wrote:  EDIT: I tried Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 3 instead of Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V Tag Force Special, and with the same configurations I said above, it worked!! I was surprised. For some reason, the Arc-V one is not working somehow. What could be the reason? I've seen other people playing it, why is it not working for me?

Any input appreciated!

I dont know why Arc-V Tag Force Special not work but GX Tag Force 3 .
but I always using adhocserver.exe not build-in PRO

(08-19-2015 05:13 PM)Kritya Wrote:  Is this game unsupported or have I missed something?

Try adhocserver.exe not built in adhoc pro

I tried that just now, and on both ARC-V JP version and Tag Force 5 EUR version the connections show up on the cmd but we can't see rooms that the other person makes.

I also tried both games on the same computer and on a laptop and computer connected to the same network, same issue, connection gets established but you can't see rooms created by other emulators.
08-23-2015, 02:14 PM
(08-23-2015 01:07 PM)Kritya Wrote:  I tried that just now, and on both ARC-V JP version and Tag Force 5 EUR version the connections show up on the cmd but we can't see rooms that the other person makes.

I also tried both games on the same computer and on a laptop and computer connected to the same network, same issue, connection gets established but you can't see rooms created by other emulators.

Try older ppsspp build
08-23-2015, 03:33 PM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2015 04:27 PM by Kritya.)
(08-23-2015 02:14 PM)onelight Wrote:  
(08-23-2015 01:07 PM)Kritya Wrote:  I tried that just now, and on both ARC-V JP version and Tag Force 5 EUR version the connections show up on the cmd but we can't see rooms that the other person makes.

Try older ppsspp build

Tried same comp, same network and tunngle using 0.9.9.1 and problem persists, although same computer and lan now runs into a problem where the second emulator can't access network mode (gets thrown back to main menu instantly).

EDIT: got lan and same pc working with 1.0.0, tunngle still not working for tag force 5, ARC-V still unable to see rooms for all 3.
08-31-2015, 04:17 AM
Saludos, Cuando yo y mi amigo queremos jugar al yugioh Tag force Arc-V Especial no aparecemos en el grupo del otro. Osea no nos vemos, pero en el tag force 5 si podemos si podemos jugar. Que no era que el YGO-ARCV funcionaba para Multiplayer? :C

Greetings, When me and my friend want to play Tag yugioh force Arc-V Special group do not appear in the other. Osea no see, but the tag force 5 if we can if we can play. That was not the YGO-ARCV worked for Multiplayer? :C
09-29-2015, 08:13 AM
[FOR THOSE WHO HAVE THE ENGLISH PATCH FROM XENOTRANSLATIONS]
Apparently the english patch for YGOARC-V[TFS] by xenotranslations has a bug in it causing problems for adhoc play.

I found a video demonstrating this between 2 psps that are using the english patch
I cannot post links to this thread so look up "Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V Tag Force Special in english... With Ad-hoc functional." - which is by Dadadada pza on Youtube.

You basically have to patch the iso manually using the program UMDGEN (included in the video description) which allows you to edit the iso's files.
First open UMDGEN.exe and drag and drop or browse and open the english patched YGOARC-V[TFS] iso by xenotranslations onto UMDGEN.
Then in UMDGEN you have to navigate to PSP GAME/USRDIR/duelsys and replace 'cardinfo_jpn.ehp' with the one included in the download (Drag and drop 'cardinfo_jpn.ehp' from file explorer to the UMDGEN window)
After you replace the 'cardinfo_jpn.ehp' in the iso with the one that came in the download, then in UMDGEN you can save the newly patched iso seperately or replace the old one (File>Save as>Wherever you want)
I have not tested multiplayer with this method yet (only patched the iso) but I plan on doing so sometime later, would like to hear any feedback from anyone else who tests this out