Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.43 Average
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD
07-24-2015, 10:32 AM
RE: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD
(07-23-2015 11:04 PM)Inuyashaya Wrote:  
(07-23-2015 05:06 PM)Robonator Wrote:  Hey guys small question about cheats like this one:
Quote:_C1 x99 Inventory Items Slot 1
_L 0x817AF800 0x00180004
_L 0x00000063 0x00000000

If i activate it, the items in my inventory are shown as x99. so far so good.
Lets take 1 bone for example: I take 1 bone out of my storage into my inventory and it shows up as x99. as soon as i store that bone again or disable the cheat, its back to 1. If i put it in my inventory and go to the blacksmith it also shows up as 1.
Am i doing anything wrong or is this cheat just not working anymore?

Using PPSSPP V1.0.1 Windows x64

edit: experimented further. sometimes if i keep the items in my inventory and then go on a quest or something, it will actually put x99 into the storage afterwards. sometimes it doesn't. its like a 80/20 chance

Do this when you take out of storage exit storage open inventory Move the item TA CHAN now store it again you will have 99 xD
PD: this kill the essence of the Game and turn it boring however do it under your own responsabilty and pls never play with me xD

What do you mean with TA CHAN? And i only do it with certain items like kelbi horns or bugs/mushrooms. My goal is to get back to around midgame as fast as possible (3 star quests)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-24-2015, 07:04 PM
(07-24-2015 10:32 AM)Robonator Wrote:  
(07-23-2015 11:04 PM)Inuyashaya Wrote:  
(07-23-2015 05:06 PM)Robonator Wrote:  Hey guys small question about cheats like this one:
Quote:_C1 x99 Inventory Items Slot 1
_L 0x817AF800 0x00180004
_L 0x00000063 0x00000000

If i activate it, the items in my inventory are shown as x99. so far so good.
Lets take 1 bone for example: I take 1 bone out of my storage into my inventory and it shows up as x99. as soon as i store that bone again or disable the cheat, its back to 1. If i put it in my inventory and go to the blacksmith it also shows up as 1.
Am i doing anything wrong or is this cheat just not working anymore?

Using PPSSPP V1.0.1 Windows x64

edit: experimented further. sometimes if i keep the items in my inventory and then go on a quest or something, it will actually put x99 into the storage afterwards. sometimes it doesn't. its like a 80/20 chance

Do this when you take out of storage exit storage open inventory Move the item TA CHAN now store it again you will have 99 xD
PD: this kill the essence of the Game and turn it boring however do it under your own responsabilty and pls never play with me xD

What do you mean with TA CHAN? And i only do it with certain items like kelbi horns or bugs/mushrooms. My goal is to get back to around midgame as fast as possible (3 star quests)

Ta chan Means: eureka, you do it, great job, its done, its perfect, ETC. ETC. ETC.

Now if you dont understand, let me tell you that need to read 20 more tims that and you will know how to get items.

i will not re explain mine post, It is very understandable

♥Join US ♥ party on EVOLVEHQ for ALL MonsterHunters English:

https://www.evolvehq.com/recruit/party?token=player:FIlZsoO7VtIqC2x1,party:L5fuksYOCYQWJh_i

♫Status♪ Yuu-Eucliwood Tittles: → Perfect Against Chickens ← ►Kaiser of Heaven&Earth◄
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-30-2015, 12:45 PM
Max sharpness code does'nt work. Anyone can give me a code, plz
08-04-2015, 07:24 AM
Would be possible a cheat that change the "aim" of a boss? I mean put two different boss to fight each other, they did that in dark souls, and i would love to see this in monster hunter.
08-04-2015, 08:44 AM
(08-04-2015 07:24 AM)Black_Avassalador Wrote:  Would be possible a cheat that change the "aim" of a boss? I mean put two different boss to fight each other, they did that in dark souls, and i would love to see this in monster hunter.

thats a mod probably not a cheat here we just change codes and numbers of the codes for get higher or lower ammounts of the same code smething like that for do that we need a modder that have the knowledge to prgram and want to do it

https://www.evolvehq.com/recruit/party?token=player:FIlZsoO7VtIqC2x1,party:L5fuksYOCYQWJh_i

♫Status♪ Yuu-Eucliwood Tittles: → Perfect Against Chickens ← ►Kaiser of Heaven&Earth◄
08-05-2015, 05:48 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2015 05:48 AM by haianh080292.)
Can change or cheat the camera systems ?? I want d-pad button uses move char and analog uses move camera. Someone help !!! I play on mobile phone.
08-05-2015, 09:20 AM
(08-05-2015 05:48 AM)haianh080292 Wrote:  Can change or cheat the camera systems ?? I want d-pad button uses move char and analog uses move camera. Someone help !!! I play on mobile phone.

change the button config to do that

08-05-2015, 02:12 PM
How ?? In control mapping ini file or ppsspp.ini file ?? Give me direction plz !!
08-06-2015, 08:30 AM
(08-05-2015 02:12 PM)haianh080292 Wrote:  How ?? In control mapping ini file or ppsspp.ini file ?? Give me direction plz !!

on the setting from the PPSSPP you can change button mapping there just when you start the PPSSPP at a side it says Setting click there and then go to controls then control mapping is not hard...

08-06-2015, 11:16 AM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2015 11:22 AM by haianh080292.)
I understand but when i choose it open a tab: map a new key. But i'm on android phone, i do not know how to map new key ?? Not keyboard, not gamepad .... no button at all @@
All these buttons i have are vol + , vol-, power, home, back ....
08-06-2015, 02:19 PM
Is there any cheat code to increase speed of move camera ?? Anyone ?
09-03-2015, 12:04 PM
Any cwcheat that would allow me to quickly get rustshards? Like, only mine rustshards or something? Thanks in advance.
09-30-2015, 10:58 PM
Is there any news on Inf Carving working for MHP3rd HD yet? :x
10-15-2015, 02:53 AM
So I don't know if anyone watches this thread as much anymore, but I thought I'd ask. I downloaded LunaMoo's cheat tables for CE, both for inv and for statistics. I was using the inv one to try to get some armor spheres that were being particularly elusive. At first, the values were showing correctly in CE and everything was going alright. Then after I changed slot 1 into the item I needed, the values for the items all turned to ??. No matter how I arrange my items, it stays the same. I tried leaving the screen, I tried resetting the emulation, I tried restarting CE, nothing. When I try to double click on ??, it makes the windows "you can't do that" beep and doesn't let me do anything with it. The only way it will detect the items properly again is if I close both the emulator and CE down ENTIRELY and then open them back up. And then once again, after a single edit, the items are all ?? again and entirely unable to be edited. What is going on?
11-10-2015, 09:45 PM
(10-15-2015 02:53 AM)Koru-chan Wrote:  So I don't know if anyone watches this thread as much anymore, but I thought I'd ask. I downloaded LunaMoo's cheat tables for CE, both for inv and for statistics. I was using the inv one to try to get some armor spheres that were being particularly elusive. At first, the values were showing correctly in CE and everything was going alright. Then after I changed slot 1 into the item I needed, the values for the items all turned to ??. No matter how I arrange my items, it stays the same. I tried leaving the screen, I tried resetting the emulation, I tried restarting CE, nothing. When I try to double click on ??, it makes the windows "you can't do that" beep and doesn't let me do anything with it. The only way it will detect the items properly again is if I close both the emulator and CE down ENTIRELY and then open them back up. And then once again, after a single edit, the items are all ?? again and entirely unable to be edited. What is going on?

Well.. I think it just because it's a mapped address(why it changes to ??)...

For me who just using basic ways of CE(I'm an oldschool)...
like, scan item box 5/6 slot 1/10 value(in byte), then switch with other item, then scan the value again, and again...

I got 4 address thats really shows the value that of box slot...
Example(I forgot what box slot this is):
1. 0C38F800 *
2. 89F9F800 **
3. C9F9F800 ***
4. 109F9F800 ***

then edit the value...
* the 1st address usually changes(don't know why), after you edit the value, it becomes ??
** do not distrub the address that started with "8"(crash the game)
*** always the same address for the box slot, & yes it becomes ?? after you edit the value...

And you don't need to close the PPSSPP & CE after this...
Just press "esc" in PPSSPP then click "Exit to Menu" (use the savestate/save from bed before Exiting)...
Then click the game again (then load the savestate/or normal way) ...

then the value shows up again, then repeat....

-So you can change 3 times every reseting the game(2 if the first address changes)

-----------------------------------

I actually just trying to find the way to bypass the saving eror(really annoys me)...
accidentally, it turns out I learned everything that had been posted here...

Thx for the contributors....

& Sory for bad English