Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.4 Average
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
03-09-2015, 02:40 PM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2015 02:41 PM by Trokinos.)
RE: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
First time i observed this crash on 1.0.1 , it was on the farm with a completely new character, just did one of the 1st hunts (hunting 5 jaggi) and back to the farm, just when i arrive at the location i can gather the result of the seed i planted before, the game froze for a few seconds followed by a direct crash "...exe encountered an error"

Looking at the debug window it looks like a huge spam of invalid adress with in the end an error in red

didn't used the save state function even once so far, as it's just a new character and only made 1 hunt.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2015, 07:26 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2015 07:42 PM by vnctdj.)
Monster Hunter 3rd - Black screen on start game
hi hi . first sorry for my bad english .

litle bug with ( Monster Hunter 3rd )

screen start ok . create player ok . cinematik ok

export savedata old Monster Hunter freedom g unite bug

after the launch of the game, before entering the vilage to start. Black screen freezed .

y try with the iso patched fr , y try with the iso original , same bug .

litle help please ? tnx

03-11-2015, 07:42 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2015 07:42 PM by vnctdj.)
Merged.

It's because you need the PAUTH files.
The proper procedure to get PAUTH files has been described by LunaMoo in the following post >> http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?...0#pid80260 Smile

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
03-14-2015, 04:05 PM
I dont understand how this pauth tool works!

I copied all files from ppsspp pauth folder to my psp pauth folder, i start the tool...now when its finished there is bunch of text and "Process finished. Press O to exit."

But my pauth folder on my psp is untouched, everything is the same?

I just want to play MHP3rd online with my friends nothing more... :'(
03-21-2015, 04:42 PM
Monster hunter 3rd ,black screen problems
Hello , i need help , im having a black screen problen with the game after i rech the menu
03-22-2015, 05:48 AM
RE: Monster hunter 3rd ,black screen problems
If you have normal version you need pauth files.Use the Hd version it doesnt need pauth files
03-22-2015, 05:50 PM
Merged.

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
05-04-2015, 08:38 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2015 08:39 PM by Nikslg.)
Well, random question from random newbie.

I was wondering if there is a little patch for MHP3rd that let change X O Δ ⬛ to A B Y X ?

I dont have problems with original icons, yet some of my friends compain about not being able to memorize it (xbox controllers)
05-05-2015, 12:10 AM
(05-04-2015 08:38 PM)Nikslg Wrote:  Well, random question from random newbie.

I was wondering if there is a little patch for MHP3rd that let change X O Δ to A B Y X ?

I dont have problems with original icons, yet some of my friends compain about not being able to memorize it (xbox controllers)

tell them the similar buttons and they will recognize is not hard come on
A= X
B= O
Y= Δ
X= ⬛

and if i am right it the same command Left one use inventory Down one evade upper one attack and left one do second attack

♥Join US ♥ party on EVOLVEHQ for ALL MonsterHunters English:

https://www.evolvehq.com/recruit/party?token=player:FIlZsoO7VtIqC2x1,party:L5fuksYOCYQWJh_i

♫Status♪ Yuu-Eucliwood Tittles: → Perfect Against Chickens ← ►Kaiser of Heaven&Earth◄
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-25-2015, 04:17 PM (This post was last modified: 05-25-2015 08:27 PM by Kenjo.)
Hey I'm having MH portable 3rd on my Android device. It is Working good (constant 30fps outside of the village) but the thing is inside the village the fps rate falls down to 18 and the sound Lags, which is kinda annoying. Me device runs with 3GB RAM which should be enough. Does anyone know what I can do? Maybe change some settings? Thanks in advance ^^
Edit: In quests it works fine, but when a hard fight starts, the sound begins to lag :/
05-25-2015, 10:30 PM
(05-25-2015 04:17 PM)Kenjo Wrote:  Hey I'm having MH portable 3rd on my Android device. It is Working good (constant 30fps outside of the village) but the thing is inside the village the fps rate falls down to 18 and the sound Lags, which is kinda annoying. Me device runs with 3GB RAM which should be enough. Does anyone know what I can do? Maybe change some settings? Thanks in advance ^^
Edit: In quests it works fine, but when a hard fight starts, the sound begins to lag :/

Hi there are many things that can make x or y game run faster, but have you tried setting unbuffered rendering and setting frameskiping to 1, also enable these speed hacks, lazy texture cachng, disable slower effects(dont know if mh uses this but i have it enabled) also make sure in developer settings you have JIT on.
06-02-2015, 08:24 AM
"ppsspp has stopped working" I need some help.

Hi, I've got a problem.
I've been trying to play Monster Hunter Portable 3rd on ppsspp for a while now, and it just won't work.
I've gotten it almost working a few times, got through the opening cinematic almost after tinkering with a couple settings, then I did something by accident and it crashed, saying "ppsspp has stopped working"
Got through the opening cinematic, creating my own character and the cinematic after that. But when it tried to load me into the game, black screen and nothing happened.
After that I haven't been able to get back in, tried updating my graphics card driver because apparently that would help, but it didn't because it was all up to date. Tried messing with settings, was able to get in for a few seconds one time, but when I tried to go past the title screen it didn't work.

I've just been googling for the past few hours and messing with settings and other stuff on my computer, nothing helps.

Here's what I'm dealing with right now:
Intel ® HD Graphics driver.
64 bit computer.

It's incredibly late so sorry if some of this doesn't make any sense.
06-02-2015, 08:26 AM
Merged.

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
06-02-2015, 04:44 PM
(06-02-2015 08:24 AM)Hergel Wrote:  
Hi, I've got a problem.
I've been trying to play Monster Hunter Portable 3rd on ppsspp for a while now, and it just won't work.
I've gotten it almost working a few times, got through the opening cinematic almost after tinkering with a couple settings, then I did something by accident and it crashed, saying "ppsspp has stopped working"
Got through the opening cinematic, creating my own character and the cinematic after that. But when it tried to load me into the game, black screen and nothing happened.
After that I haven't been able to get back in, tried updating my graphics card driver because apparently that would help, but it didn't because it was all up to date. Tried messing with settings, was able to get in for a few seconds one time, but when I tried to go past the title screen it didn't work.

I've just been googling for the past few hours and messing with settings and other stuff on my computer, nothing helps.

Here's what I'm dealing with right now:
Intel ® HD Graphics driver.
64 bit computer.

It's incredibly late so sorry if some of this doesn't make any sense.

use hd version of the game the normal version for PSP dont work

♥Join US ♥ party on EVOLVEHQ for ALL MonsterHunters English:

https://www.evolvehq.com/recruit/party?token=player:FIlZsoO7VtIqC2x1,party:L5fuksYOCYQWJh_i

♫Status♪ Yuu-Eucliwood Tittles: → Perfect Against Chickens ← ►Kaiser of Heaven&Earth◄
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-02-2015, 06:58 PM
You're wrong.
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd works if you have the PAUTH files.
The proper procedure to get PAUTH files has been described by LunaMoo in the following post >> http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?...0#pid80260 Smile

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2