Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ppsspp online individual help!
05-24-2015, 09:31 PM
Ppsspp online individual help!
Hey, im not completely sure if starting this thread is cool but ive been looking all over the place using coldbird, tunngle but no success and i havent tried the other one...

This is what im using, ppsspp 1.0.1, tunggle 5.2, tp link/dlink router

So basically what im asking for is somebody to work with me ("trail n error" wise) till i can get this thing working cause ive been following the steps and nothing happens(also which method of online is the best)...please and thx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-24-2015, 10:34 PM
RE: Ppsspp online individual help!
It's already been said here million times.
Check this one: showthread.php?tid=14264 (copy to adress bar)
Or instead of Tunngle - EVOLVE
05-25-2015, 12:21 AM (This post was last modified: 05-25-2015 12:50 AM by Salamandar.)
(05-24-2015 10:34 PM)RoskoDaneworth Wrote:  It's already been said here million times.
Check this one: showthread.php?tid=14264 (copy to adress bar)
Or instead of Tunngle - EVOLVE

The link that you posted was the last tut I tried before i made this thread, and as for now im attempting to test out Evolve...

...(quick edit), it seems to work a bit with tekken 6 but nothing else(out of; mhfu, naruto ultimate impact, db shin budokai and few more...must of which could be from lack of ppl). As much as im happy that it kinda works the main goal is to play with ppl and it doesnt seem evolve has much when it comes to ppsspp. So id still like to revise the setup with coldbird/tunngle with someone
05-25-2015, 08:54 AM (This post was last modified: 05-25-2015 08:59 AM by RoskoDaneworth.)
(05-25-2015 12:21 AM)Salamandar Wrote:  The link that you posted was the last tut I tried before i made this thread, and as for now im attempting to test out Evolve...

...(quick edit), it seems to work a bit with tekken 6 but nothing else(out of; mhfu, naruto ultimate impact, db shin budokai and few more...must of which could be from lack of ppl). As much as im happy that it kinda works the main goal is to play with ppl and it doesnt seem evolve has much when it comes to ppsspp. So id still like to revise the setup with coldbird/tunngle with someone

Do you have configurated DMZ and/or UPnP/NAT-PnP and/or Port Forwarding ?

About Evolve - 1) Activate your account first (if you didn't) through your mail that you used for registration
2) Go to settings by clicking "preferences" on Evolve Button ---> go to "Features" ---> Enable Party System ---> Evolve will ask about installing network adapter ---> agree ---> after installing In Evolve there will be new option bar "Parties" which you need configurate.

Now you can configurate Evolve Net Adapter in Win Control Panel. Bind it with your current Wi-fi/Ethernet adapter with Bridge Connection (that is what I did and for Me it works fine). And then you can play.
Actually, this is not necessarily, but if you are sitting behind NAT like me - you need this for proper connection.

And, if you want to play MHFU or MHP 3rd HD you have to connect to Monster Hunter Party and in PPSSPP use party's ad-hoc, which is IP-Adress of thier Bot.

Stupid forum doesn't allow to post links, so i put YouTube video link (copy to adress bar). You will find everything abou MH in video description
watch?v=NdtWyV8Jzbw
05-25-2015, 01:13 PM
(05-25-2015 08:54 AM)RoskoDaneworth Wrote:  
(05-25-2015 12:21 AM)Salamandar Wrote:  The link that you posted was the last tut I tried before i made this thread, and as for now im attempting to test out Evolve...

Do you have configurated DMZ and/or UPnP/NAT-PnP and/or Port Forwarding ?

About Evolve - 1) Activate your account first (if you didn't) through your mail that you used for registration
2) Go to settings by clicking "preferences" on Evolve Button ---> go to "Features" ---> Enable Party System ---> Evolve will ask about installing network adapter ---> agree ---> after installing In Evolve there will be new option bar "Parties" which you need configurate.

Now you can configurate Evolve Net Adapter in Win Control Panel. Bind it with your current Wi-fi/Ethernet adapter with Bridge Connection (that is what I did and for Me it works fine). And then you can play.
Actually, this is not necessarily, but if you are sitting behind NAT like me - you need this for proper connection.

And, if you want to play MHFU or MHP 3rd HD you have to connect to Monster Hunter Party and in PPSSPP use party's ad-hoc, which is IP-Adress of thier Bot.

Stupid forum doesn't allow to post links, so i put YouTube video link (copy to adress bar). You will find everything abou MH in video description
watch?v=NdtWyV8Jzbw

Thx man, i configured my upnp and dmz through my router and installed evolve net adapter, im not sure about the NAT thing so i didn't bind the Evolve Net Adapter. Since its a little early and im heading out soon im gonna get back to you with monster hunter...and thx again