Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sorry for the caps locked,i'm not a computer/internet wiz....
03-24-2013, 06:43 PM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2013 07:01 PM by ppssppikachu.)
Sorry for the caps locked,i'm not a computer/internet wiz....
I was willing to pay anyone who could come forward with concrete information about a couple of subject.I see that some .internet people. are cap locks sensitive...To take it that seriously is weird.Thank you for showing me the time and attention , but we are men right? we aint sensitive like that right....If there s females here , my apologies for the cap locks....

woaw,this girl just explained to me that they actually taught i was yelling what i was typing.deep but still weird to me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: Sorry for the caps locked,i'm not a computer/internet wiz....
It's not about being sensitive,just civilized.We are not video-chatting here so we can only get an impression of how you are conveying a message from how you type.Using caps lock all the time makes it look like you are screaming.If after hearing most of the people here complaining about that and you still continue you will ultimately be exiled from this community.
03-24-2013, 09:19 PM
(03-24-2013 07:56 PM)livisor Wrote:  It's not about being sensitive,just civilized.We are not video-chatting here so we can only get an impression of how you are conveying a message from how you type.Using caps lock all the time makes it look like you are screaming.If after hearing most of the people here complaining about that and you still continue you will ultimately be exiled from this community.

I didnt know that.I will refrain from doing so in the future posts.My apologies,i dont want to be rude.
03-24-2013, 10:58 PM
THANKS!

Hey everybody, tired of the way games are reported here? look here ->> http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5901

--Current Mobile device--
Htc one, Xplay, Walkman z, Samsung ace IIx (crap)

--Current Computer--
1x (e8200, shitty ram (3go), 9600gt)
1x (e6750, better ram (2go), no video card)
1x (i5-3210M, ram (4Go),650M)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user