Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (HD Ver. or not)
03-09-2015, 09:19 AM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2015 09:21 AM by Daedranox.)
MHP3rd HD multiplayer ...
So I have a problem ... I don't know if this is common or not so pls I need a definite and if possible a polite answer ...
So the problem is... Whenever I take a quest or join in on a quest in the online guildhall .. Once we start the quest and I wait for the loading scrn once that's finished the game starts and I don't see the other guys I came with, I only see their nameplates for a brief moment and then it's gone .. I don't know if mine is the problem or something else .. And yes I disabled the fast memory something and kept the salt speed at 25 ....if anyone can help pls do tell ... The narcacuga quest is really annoying (but also fun at the same time)

Also I'm playing on tablet android .. By every pad yamada ... Lenovo
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2015, 04:45 PM
RE: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (HD Ver. or not)
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
03-15-2015, 05:04 AM
Hey guys I have a problem. I tried playing the HD version with my brother over wifi and we only disconnect when the quest starts. I use the v1.0.1-160-ge45daac-windows-x86 dev build for this, with the usual stuff unchecked(fast memory and the likes), along with the adhoc server(not the one on the networking version)

I love reading Japanese Light Novels!
I'm also a God Eater and a Monster Hunter!
03-19-2015, 12:07 PM
(03-15-2015 05:04 AM)Vernon9398 Wrote:  Hey guys I have a problem. I tried playing the HD version with my brother over wifi and we only disconnect when the quest starts. I use the v1.0.1-160-ge45daac-windows-x86 dev build for this, with the usual stuff unchecked(fast memory and the likes), along with the adhoc server(not the one on the networking version)

You probably have not included PPSSPP.exe and Adhoc Server.exe in your Firewall exceptions. Allow connection for them through both Public and Private connections.
03-20-2015, 06:42 AM
Hamachi

ID : janjanfardspogi
Password : johnfajardo
03-21-2015, 09:44 AM
(03-19-2015 12:07 PM)Emiya_Kiritsugu Wrote:  
(03-15-2015 05:04 AM)Vernon9398 Wrote:  Hey guys I have a problem. I tried playing the HD version with my brother over wifi and we only disconnect when the quest starts. I use the v1.0.1-160-ge45daac-windows-x86 dev build for this, with the usual stuff unchecked(fast memory and the likes), along with the adhoc server(not the one on the networking version)

You probably have not included PPSSPP.exe and Adhoc Server.exe in your Firewall exceptions. Allow connection for them through both Public and Private connections.

thanks

I love reading Japanese Light Novels!
I'm also a God Eater and a Monster Hunter!
03-24-2015, 05:49 AM
If someone would like to join me beating some monsters, Hamachi:
MH3rdHD1
Wink
03-24-2015, 01:50 PM
(03-24-2015 05:49 AM)Ogon1 Wrote:  If someone would like to join me beating some monsters, Hamachi:
MH3rdHD1
Wink

Why not come to our EvolveHQ party there is a lot of member and can play with all of them without restriction enter when you can or want and there will be people to talk teach learn play have fun etc I think is time for the community to be all on a same place and i tried all ways Tunngle Hamachi EvolveHQ Coldbird etc and Evolve is always full of people is easy leave you talk and even can have private parties for you and your friends if you wish it
We have a bot that if you play MHFU usa or EU both can join to GH without changing region And a Webpage that tells you who is playing on that bot where are them and who are them (name of the PPSSPP) http://www.hunstermonter.net/info.php
Well wathever i wait you all join and come to us so i can Enjoy playing with all you
https://www.evolvehq.com/recruit/party?t...YOCYQWJh_i ← JOIN US

♥Join US ♥ party on EVOLVEHQ for ALL MonsterHunters English:

https://www.evolvehq.com/recruit/party?token=player:FIlZsoO7VtIqC2x1,party:L5fuksYOCYQWJh_i

♫Status♪ Yuu-Eucliwood Tittles: → Perfect Against Chickens ← ►Kaiser of Heaven&Earth◄
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-31-2015, 11:21 AM
Anybody know why you can't see a person in lobby when playing on hamachi? We need to keep re entering until we each see other, that didn't happen before.
04-05-2015, 08:56 PM
MHP3rd online quest problem
Mhkay Hi all Big Grin
since this is my first post... my name is Nicolas, nice to meet you guys Big Grin
Okay now my problem:
I play MHP3rd HD with a friend of mine... if I activate a quest and he joins its no problem and we can play ezpz.
Now when he activates a quest and I join in we get disconnected after loading screen.
We tried everything even with "The Method" this 25% speed thing.
So does someone have a similar problem or a solution for ours?

btw sry for my english ... im german and stuff so plz dont hate Big Grin
04-06-2015, 12:21 AM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2015 12:22 AM by Savadava.)
RE: MHP3rd online quest problem
I seem to be suffering the same problem despite trying these methods-

-Disabling multithread and fast memory
-Increasing alternate speed to 25% method
-Forcing real clock sync
-Enabling adhoc server through the firewall
-Checking each other via pinging to ensure that we are able to
-a few other things that was done over the course of 6 hours

If it would help, we were using hamachi and evolve, alternating between the two using all the mentioned methods.

I would really appreciate it if someone would enlighten me on what am I doing wrong :c

(Also I'm assuming this thread will be merged)
04-06-2015, 10:40 AM
(04-06-2015 12:21 AM)Savadava Wrote:  I seem to be suffering the same problem despite trying these methods-

-Forcing real clock sync

If it would help, we were using hamachi and evolve, alternating between the two using all the mentioned methods.

I would really appreciate it if someone would enlighten me on what am I doing wrong :c

You 2 have problems with the firewall both have to enable Firewall for PPSSPP and Evolve Hamachi Tunngle or wathever VPN you use a better way to check this is both of you Turn OFF the Firewall and then try to do a quest if this work is the firewall can be more things too like the VPN program overloaded too much pinging Downloading meanwhile playing Fast Memory under System Setting is with a tick using 25% alternate speed from 9.8 - 890 is not needed anymore well try all this things if not work goes to the Party on mine Sign and try to play with others there IF BOTH CAN PLAY WITH OTHERS THERE THEN IS SOMETHING ABOUT YOU AND YOUR FRIEND (sorry for caps didnt mean to caps all and i am lazy for quit them xD)

♥Join US ♥ party on EVOLVEHQ for ALL MonsterHunters English:

https://www.evolvehq.com/recruit/party?token=player:FIlZsoO7VtIqC2x1,party:L5fuksYOCYQWJh_i

♫Status♪ Yuu-Eucliwood Tittles: → Perfect Against Chickens ← ►Kaiser of Heaven&Earth◄
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-06-2015, 12:49 PM
(04-06-2015 10:40 AM)Inuyashaya Wrote:  
(04-06-2015 12:21 AM)Savadava Wrote:  I seem to be suffering the same problem despite trying these methods-

-Forcing real clock sync

You 2 have problems with the firewall both have to enable Firewall for PPSSPP and Evolve Hamachi Tunngle or wathever VPN you use a better way to check this is both of you Turn OFF the Firewall and then try to do a quest if this work is the firewall can be more things too like the VPN program overloaded too much pinging Downloading meanwhile playing Fast Memory under System Setting is with a tick using 25% alternate speed from 9.8 - 890 is not needed anymore well try all this things if not work goes to the Party on mine Sign and try to play with others there IF BOTH CAN PLAY WITH OTHERS THERE THEN IS SOMETHING ABOUT YOU AND YOUR FRIEND (sorry for caps didnt mean to caps all and i am lazy for quit them xD)

Well I feel stupid for forgetting to allow PPSSPP through the firewall, will try this once my peeps come online.

Thanks.
04-06-2015, 01:50 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
04-06-2015, 07:34 PM
(04-06-2015 10:40 AM)Inuyashaya Wrote:  You 2 have problems with the firewall both have to enable Firewall for PPSSPP and Evolve Hamachi Tunngle or wathever VPN you use a better way to check this is both of you Turn OFF the Firewall and then try to do a quest if this work is the firewall can be more things too like the VPN program overloaded too much pinging Downloading meanwhile playing Fast Memory under System Setting is with a tick using 25% alternate speed from 9.8 - 890 is not needed anymore well try all this things if not work goes to the Party on mine Sign and try to play with others there IF BOTH CAN PLAY WITH OTHERS THERE THEN IS SOMETHING ABOUT YOU AND YOUR FRIEND (sorry for caps didnt mean to caps all and i am lazy for quit them xD)

We can play together, the real problem is that the quests I "host" do not count for my friends hunter, so he has to do them in solo mode to unlock higher tier quests since we cant play them when he "hosts" them. The server runs on my machine and is not blocked by my firewall. Our PPSSPPs are also allowed on both machines. It "should" work since were doing everything right and if I chose the quest its just fine.
Anyone a hint?
thx for the merge btw. very appreciated Big Grin