The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PPSSPP > MOGAVK > Android
10-28-2014, 04:32 PM
PPSSPP > MOGAVK > Android
First and foremost, I'd like to thank Henrik and his team for making some of the best emulation software.

I have Moga VK and PPSSPP installed on my Android Nexus 7 2013. Although I am not having any major problems with the setup or running games (other than a few which I will list in another thread.) However, I am curious about setup options that may or may not be included.

1.) I would like to be able to control my Andoid UI with my controller (if possible.) Supposedly Moga Universal Driver does this but I can't even get it to detect my controller at all. I've tried to install Android UI as a user application but it seems to be impossible. It seems that the Moga VK only controls user apps and not system apps.

2.) The other issue I have with the Moga controller, I'm not sure if it is from MogaVK or PPSSPP is that toggling the speed with anything other than the d-pad results in a flash of alternate then back to standard speed. When I configure it to run off the d-pad it conflicts with the left analog. So, as I am moving with the analog it changes speeds. If I press the corresponding d-pad button it toggles the speed normally. All buttons are mapped individually in MogaVK.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
PPSSPP > MOGAVK > Android - .dsk. - 10-28-2014 04:32 PM
RE: PPSSPP > MOGAVK > Android - fivefeet8 - 10-28-2014, 09:14 PM
RE: PPSSPP > MOGAVK > Android - .dsk. - 10-28-2014, 10:22 PM