Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Mac OS X - PPSSPP Application Bundle Builds
07-21-2014, 02:14 AM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2014 02:31 AM by slavezeo.)
RE: Mac OS X - PPSSPP Application Bundle Builds
(07-20-2014 03:19 PM)kylez Wrote:  To play full screen with the Mac OS X version of ppssppsdl just have to go to the folder with ppssppsdl. Right click ppssppsdl and choose "Show Package Contents". Then open folder "Contents" and open folder "MacOS". You'll find another ppssppsdl. Drag it to terminal and add --fullscreen

(Route to your PPSSPPSLD)/PPSSPPSDL.app/Contents/MacOS/PPSSPPSDL --fullscreen

Thanks for the OSX build slavezeo

That is awesome to know. When I try to go fullscreen via the in-game option the screen goes blue and funky. AND locks up my machine's display server.

(07-20-2014 03:56 PM)Henrik Wrote:  slavezeo, feel free to post instructions on how you did the packaged app build here, so that we can improve the process and make official mac builds.

Sure thing, Henrik.

I have a janky script I wrote to build it every day. It basically builds PPSSPPSDL the same way angelXwind does. It then copies the binaries to a pre-made .app folder and makes a .dmg of it for distribution. Like i said, it's really jacked up but it works quite well.

I'll zip up and attach the script I wrote. It's mostly hardcoded to use the directory structure on my machine so it'll need to be edited.

.zip  Compile_PPSSPP new.command.zip (Size: 980 bytes / Downloads: 1090)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mac OS X - PPSSPP Application Bundle Builds - slavezeo - 07-21-2014 02:14 AM