Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
[question] sameone work of 3DS emulr ?
08-20-2013, 09:29 AM
RE: [question] sameone work of 3DS emulr ?
In past no$gba was hated due to the author behaviour of making people pay for the new updated version of the emu (not to mention that desmume reached a far superior emulation). I wonder if this changed or not.

Since English is not my first language sorry for some misspelling on my posts
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-20-2013, 09:43 AM
well the emu name is ridiculous,nocash should be changed since they make us pay,but he does make a step by emulating nds games first,his work on 3ds thing maybe will help in future.he has long experience with emulation so guess he will make something out of it.well not to mention the pay part if he release something,also i'm not badmouthing him lol,hmm also an update for nosgba 2.7a seem like nothing new,if they can implement jit in the emulator,maybe the speed will doubled.

my sub weapon:
xperia mini hd
1ghz scorpion
single core
not clocked

my ultimate weapon
acer(laptop)
2.2ghz ?core
intel media accelarator 3000

i'm a tester,but not as good as other,please be kind with me,haha.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-20-2013, 11:19 AM
(08-20-2013 09:43 AM)aki21 Wrote:  well the emu name is ridiculous,nocash should be changed since they make us pay,but he does make a step by emulating nds games first,his work on 3ds thing maybe will help in future.he has long experience with emulation so guess he will make something out of it.well not to mention the pay part if he release something,also i'm not badmouthing him lol,hmm also an update for nosgba 2.7a seem like nothing new,if they can implement jit in the emulator,maybe the speed will doubled.

Indeed, I always questioned myself the same. You are right though, he made one of the first steps on ds emulation, and if he is really attempting to work on 3ds aswell, it will come in handy for sure.

08-21-2013, 09:21 AM
(05-24-2013 08:42 PM)daxtsu Wrote:  Also, any 3DS emulators you see on the Internet right now are fake.

This. And they're nothing more than a hackjob done with VB.NET, complete with pretend buttons and all that.
08-21-2013, 10:25 AM
By the way, it seems that I was wrong about that flashcart, they have a real exploit. They don't seem to be releasing any real technical info though.
08-21-2013, 11:33 AM
Oh, this is both interesting and a shame, at least until some tech info aren't released.

08-21-2013, 10:30 PM
(08-21-2013 10:25 AM)Henrik Wrote:  By the way, it seems that I was wrong about that flashcart, they have a real exploit. They don't seem to be releasing any real technical info though.

Trust me they will, otherwise it will lead to what happened in PS3 scene and they really don't want this to happen.
08-22-2013, 05:59 AM
I'm more interested in a homebrew launche then a complete reverse of the system for now ahah

Hey everybody, tired of the way games are reported here? look here ->> http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5901

--Current Mobile device--
Htc one, Xplay, Walkman z, Samsung ace IIx (crap)

--Current Computer--
1x (e8200, shitty ram (3go), 9600gt)
1x (e6750, better ram (2go), no video card)
1x (i5-3210M, ram (4Go),650M)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user