Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Super Danganronpa 2 Sayonara Zetsubou Gakuen
04-03-2016, 02:59 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2016 06:07 PM by vnctdj.)
RE: Super Danganronpa 2 Sayonara Zetsubou Gakuen
HELP!
i can't get past rebuttal showdown at Ch 3, Trial part 2! the answer is supposed to be "Sonia's testimony" but the game thinks it's wrong! i've tried every other ammunitions and none are correct!! 

anybody else have this problem? please answer even if you have no problem like me, i don't really know if it's from the iso or the ppsspp. also tried downloading the iso from other source, reinstalling ppsspp (copied the memstick), replaying the trial and change the difficulty, but nothing fixes it.

anybody have the solution? or the full SAVE FILE? i can't progress at all, i'm ready to try delete all my save files and start from zero again, or skip to Chapter 4 if it means i can progress. i'm using PPSSPP (Dev-Working, v1.2.2-253-g861a30a) for Mac, OS 10.10.5 , please help!

Thank you!

ps. where can i find the log at MAC OSX? oh and everything else works great, thank you!

Edit by vnctdj : Piracy is not allowed on our forum, please respect the rules.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2018, 08:51 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2018 08:52 PM by Lunos.)
Protip: Using the "Skip buffer effects" Rendering Mode renders the game unplayable. You can't interact with anything in the game.

With that being said, the game's working correctly in v1.6.3-559 (64 bits).
I'm trying out a recently released translation of the game. It's basically a backport of the PS Vita Version's translation.
[Image: oAPHO80.png]

As for my settings:
Code:
~|Graphics Tab|~
Video Renderer: D3D9
Mode: Buffered  Rendering
Simulate block transfer effects: Unchecked
Frameskipping: Off
Auto frameskip: Unchecked
Prevent FPS: Checked
VSync: Unchecked
Hardware Transform, Software Skinning and Vertex Cache: Checked
Lazy texture caching and Retain changed textures: Unchecked
Disable slower effects: Checked
Spline/Bezier curves quality: Medium
Upscale level: Off
Deposterize: Checked
Anisotropic Filtering: 16x
Texture and Screen scaling filtering: Linear
Timer hack: Unchecked
Disable stencil test: Checked

~|Audio Tab|~
Audio latency: Medium
Audio sync and Sound speed hack: Checked

~|Tools Tab|~
Developer Tools - Enable debug logging: Unchecked

~|System Tab|~
Fast memory: Checked.
12-26-2020, 06:07 PM
Having an issue where I can't talk to people. Examining items work just fine, but hovering over and clicking a person does nothing.

Using PPSSPP 1.10.3 on Android. Using PortDude's recent translation patch, but the same issue occurs on a clean iso. Buffered rendering on.
04-23-2021, 12:33 AM
(04-03-2016 02:59 PM)farinadt Wrote:  HELP!
i can't get past rebuttal showdown at Ch 3, Trial part 2! the answer is supposed to be "Sonia's testimony" but the game thinks it's wrong! i've tried every other ammunitions and none are correct!! 

anybody else have this problem? please answer even if you have no problem like me, i don't really know if it's from the iso or the ppsspp. also tried downloading the iso from other source, reinstalling ppsspp (copied the memstick), replaying the trial and change the difficulty, but nothing fixes it.

anybody have the solution? or the full SAVE FILE? i can't progress at all, i'm ready to try delete all my save files and start from zero again, or skip to Chapter 4 if it means i can progress. i'm using PPSSPP (Dev-Working, v1.2.2-253-g861a30a) for Mac, OS 10.10.5 , please help!

Thank you!

ps. where can i find the log at MAC OSX? oh and everything else works great, thank you!

Edit by vnctdj : Piracy is not allowed on our forum, please respect the rules.

I have the same exact problem but I'm on v1.10.3, did you ever find a solution
08-26-2023, 05:12 PM
Hi! I finally got my hands on Japanese version of Danganronpa 2! Not from this forum, I downloaded from other source that I trust. I wanted to complete Japanese version of DR1, too, but unfortunately, couldn't find any roms.

Anyway, long story short, before I start writing about my bug, I wanted to give a friendly advise, because I saw someone was having issue with entering buildings, I know it is kinda necro, but I don't care about necro, I will write the solution that worked for me, so if anyone having the same issue, may search for it and solve their problems and play peacefully, if it helps them, of course lol. Anyway, I restarted the game, and it worked, it unusual that none of the building had option to enter them.

About my issue... I believe it is on game's side problem rather than PPSSPP's problem. Because it is so weird. In Class Trial 3 where you are fighting against Akane in Rebuttal Showdown, you have to pick Sonya's Account and cut through Akane's weak point of "she fought the killer". But the thing is that it doesn't cut. In fact, I spent 30 minutes and tried every option / sword, none of them worked, tried to cut all words, so maybe there is another phase of Akane's rebuttal that didn't appear, it didn't work, too. Now, I am completely hopeless, because there are not that many who play Japanese version + Google didn't give me this bug results, so I don't even know what to do. And restart didn't help, too. Plus, it seems more like game's fault than PPSSPP, as I said earlier, because I don't think PPSSPP could make such glitch, it is somehow related to game not recognizing correct answer / sword as correct. What should I do? Did any of you had the same issue? Don't hesitate just because it maybe necro, please, reply me if you have any answer, no matter how many years pass lol, I will finish Japanese version and upload it to YouTube, because I do like playing games in different languages, so that is why I made a multilingual walkthrough channel.

P.S. I am not promoting my channel, I just wanted to clear my motives, so you can understand why it is important for me.