u r great
i oh no, we all hope the god give u all blessing for u team
thx for PPSSPP
THX really THX ^^
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2013, 08:19 PM
Thumbs Up thanks to the ppsspp team
i'm sorry if this is in wrong thread (pardon english please)
but i try to play KINGDOM HEARTS BIRTH BY SLEEP -FINAL MIX- on old
versions of ppsspp and they had game stay on white screen

but with latest version it seems to fix

i say big thank you to ppsspp team because my PLAYSTATION PORTABLE dyed

agan thank you im sorry if this is in wrong thread Smile
07-12-2013, 08:25 PM
RE: thanks to the ppsspp team
your welcomeSmile pls post any results you find in compatibility thread..

S TO DA G
07-12-2013, 08:37 PM
RE: Thanks Thread
Merged
07-19-2013, 01:15 PM
We love you PPSSPP team Big Grin
07-30-2013, 05:32 PM
Thank you PPSSPP coders! :)
I figure you guys get a lot of demands and less thanks. So, I made this thread for me to say thank you and for anyone else who wishes to say thanks to these amazing coders who brought us PPSSPP! In matter of less then a year ( I think? ) you guys have surpassed jpcsp in all aspects ( well maybe not with the playable games but getting there ) what I mean by this is you code is runs a lot smoother and better. Generally, most games on JPCSP I only get 30-40FPS and major lag however with PPSSPP I can no lag and generally always 60FPS on my DUEL CORE! Big Grin On top of that I am able to play RPGs now on PPSSPP while streaming Netflix and still be able to use the fast forward function. I thank you guys for this as it means a lot to me. Smile Though, I own a PSP1000 it is so much better to be able to play this on my PC let alone my iTouch! Big Grin Keep up the good work guys and thank you a bunch! Big Grin
07-30-2013, 07:21 PM
RE: Thank you PPSSPP coders! :)
Dual core support isn't implemented yet.. but yep thanks.

S TO DA G
07-30-2013, 08:06 PM
RE: Thank you PPSSPP coders! :)
(07-30-2013 05:32 PM)Hansuke Wrote:  I figure you guys get a lot of demands and less thanks. So, I made this thread for me to say thank you and for anyone else who wishes to say thanks to these amazing coders who brought us PPSSPP! In matter of less then a year ( I think? ) you guys have surpassed jpcsp in all aspects ( well maybe not with the playable games but getting there ) what I mean by this is you code is runs a lot smoother and better. Generally, most games on JPCSP I only get 30-40FPS and major lag however with PPSSPP I can no lag and generally always 60FPS on my DUEL CORE! Big Grin On top of that I am able to play RPGs now on PPSSPP while streaming Netflix and still be able to use the fast forward function. I thank you guys for this as it means a lot to me. Smile Though, I own a PSP1000 it is so much better to be able to play this on my PC let alone my iTouch! Big Grin Keep up the good work guys and thank you a bunch! Big Grin

There is a Thanks Thread for that...

I merge your thread in it.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
07-31-2013, 09:17 PM (This post was last modified: 07-31-2013 09:19 PM by Sasori.)
I too would like to thank the devs. I did not think that PSP emulation was even possible until I stumbled along this emulator. When I'm home I tend to be on my computer, and when I'm out I tend to be on my phone, so I don't really ever get a chance to play my old PSP. Thanks to this emulator I've been able to play my games on my computer, and I've been able to play some of my Naruto games that I hadn't the chance to previously.

Thanks guys, keep up the good work.

Edit: I also love the name.
08-25-2013, 12:01 AM
Yes, thanks PPSSPP team and thankyou
Henrik. Aside from being a great coder you
seem to be a throughly nice chap too.
11-05-2013, 02:48 PM
Thanks for making a decent and workable PSP emulator.
11-07-2013, 04:20 AM
hey my warning level decrease thanks! Smile

Devices: iPad mini Wi-Fi ios 7.0.4 jailbroken,
iPhone 4s ios 7.1 JAILED.

(I accidently update my iphone 4s to ios 7.1 without checking if there's a jailbreak for 7.1)

im a filipino
11-10-2013, 07:15 AM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2013 07:18 AM by globe94.)
@ Buko Pandan & Ritori

Thanks for the Rep and for defending me Big Grin

i know im not the kind of a "mr. nice guy" type of person
so some people might still get angry at me Smile

and so .. i gave rep eater a +1... i dunno why? hahaha Tongue

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~
11-12-2013, 07:42 AM
(11-12-2013 06:58 AM)Buko Pandan Wrote:  Thank You once again Ritori for the birthday greeting and for gracing us with your posts. I really love your english and it brightens up my day just by reading them,(nah.. that's just a joke!) but seriously,don't forget to improve your vocabulary skills once in a while, you have my support 200%

I will doing my best ^^|||

I worse write english so take easy on me
(even my own language realy bad T_T)

Rig to test now :
Windows 8 64 bit (Laptop)
Intel® Core™ i3-3110M (2.4GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
11-12-2013, 01:12 PM
I just joined this forum but I'm already full of gratitude.
I've never been in such atmosphere on any forum since, I dunno, 2007.
Very friendly staff, very friendly users, everyone helps each other. This is the best community, and I really love being a tiny part of it.
Thank you, Henrik, for bringing tons of great games back to me to play on PC, thank you for making a user-friendly emulator that doesn't need much configuring (unlike many PS2 emus). Thank you for your hard work and thank you for making this world a little bit better. You're the one who is driving a huge era of gaming from the past towards the future.
Thank you, moderators, for being so friendly and helpful. Whenever I had any question about PPSSPP, I just used search and it's already there - a comprehensive answer explained in best fashion possible.

Thank you everyone for making my day. Or maybe two. Maybe even more. Depends on how much time I'm going to withdraw from Dota to play PSP games.

If I can helpful in any way, I'm ready to take part. I'm good at PHP, I know (and I can improve myself) in C#, Java and Python. I speak English, Russian, a bit of Japanese and a tiny bit of German. I have lots of experience in web-design (HTML, CSS) and digital art (PS, Illustrator).

Even if no one ever needs me here, it's still very nice to have an opportunity to be a part of the friendliest community ever.

Playing PPSSPP and PS2 emulator exclusively on a PC:
ASUS Sabertooth 990FX
AMD FX6100 Hexa-core CPU @ 3.4gHz
ASUS GTX650
2x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 @ 1600mHz
Logitech F710 (Also Logitech G19, Logitech G700s, Logitech G35, Logitech X540, Logitech C510 and Logitech ATK3)