Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 3.89 Average
Thanks Thread
02-04-2013, 04:33 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2013 10:39 AM by vnctdj.)
Wink Thanks Thread
GOOD!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2013, 12:49 AM
RE: Thanks to the author's contribution, we thank you very much!
yep thx team.
02-26-2013, 01:43 PM
Yes thanks to Henrik for start this project and not forgetting thanks to [unknow], Xsasha, raven04, and all the active contributors.
02-26-2013, 02:18 PM
I also wanna tnx to everyone who is working on this wonderfull emulator. Tnx u Henrik, [Unknown] and all others... Smile
P.S. Henrik, after u finish making PPSSPP (for, i don't know, maybe 2-3 years) i would like to see u start making new emulator. Maybe Nintendo 3DS, if possible? Wink

PC Specs:

GPU: AMD Radeon R9 270X 2GB GDDR5 (Sapphire Vapor-X)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 1200 3.9GHz (OC)
RAM: 8GB DDR4 2400 MHz
MB: ASRock AB350 Pro4
02-26-2013, 04:03 PM
there's not much known of the inner workings of the 3DS, so there's no way to know what to put in a 3DS emulator.
and henrik right now has no plans to start working on any new emulator projects.
02-26-2013, 04:07 PM
(02-26-2013 04:03 PM)thedicemaster Wrote:  there's not much known of the inner workings of the 3DS, so there's no way to know what to put in a 3DS emulator.
and henrik right now has no plans to start working on any new emulator projects.

Tnx for answer.. But for 2 or 3 years, who knows. Wink

PC Specs:

GPU: AMD Radeon R9 270X 2GB GDDR5 (Sapphire Vapor-X)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 1200 3.9GHz (OC)
RAM: 8GB DDR4 2400 MHz
MB: ASRock AB350 Pro4
02-26-2013, 05:25 PM (This post was last modified: 02-26-2013 05:26 PM by stodag.)
no m8 theres a post already where henrik says nds emulator doesnt interest him. Maybe dreamcast or even ps2 dependant on hardware in about 4 years but no imdiate plans....

Ppsspp is all i would need for now Smile
02-26-2013, 06:05 PM
I think next year we can start a project to emuladr PS2. They are already trying to do Quad-Core 2Ghz, Android GPUs are evolving almost coming close to the PC. From design to start, and over time will increase the power of processors and GPUs, leaving the emulator faster. I think at the end of this year we will have the same GPU with OpenGL 3.0 support, and we can run a PS2 emulator at 20-30FPS.

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
02-26-2013, 06:39 PM
Please, stop talking about what will be next project, Furthermore this was a thread of gratitude. Other threads are already talking about what they will do next.
But I think they will do what they will want, and there's still more than a year for that.
02-26-2013, 09:09 PM (This post was last modified: 02-26-2013 09:31 PM by stodag.)
i would agree, this post started of with thanks etc but it is open topic....

people are allowed to voice an opinion thats the reason this part of the forum was opened. Also i think henrik already has his hands full so maybe another dev would take up such projects...

also why ask what could happen in 3-4 years? its a long way off.

lets see how ppsspp pans out..

@Arcangle i would agree about askin henrick about other emus and the fact that theres another thread for this type of discussion.

sry henrik (bad grammer) lol
02-26-2013, 09:32 PM
Smile

Yeah as I've said before, I don't have any more emulator projects planned after PPSSPP.
02-26-2013, 10:59 PM (This post was last modified: 02-26-2013 11:41 PM by Henrik.)
Thanks Henrilk, unknow, and other devs, and testers etc, Is love in harmony when people come together to make something great and forget about the problems and negative things.

Good Luck
03-22-2013, 06:47 PM
Yes, thanks a million for this great project! I ALWAYS wanted to be able to play my PSP games on my computer! This emulator is young but so amazing already, I'm eager to see what it blossoms into over the next year! Big Grin
03-22-2013, 08:21 PM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2013 12:55 PM by Dwightyone.)
Yes, thanks PPSSPP team and thankyou Henrik. Aside from being a great coder you seem to be a throughly nice chap too.
As far as I am concerned, PPSSPP is the pinnacle of emulation for mobile devices. One is the glove the other is the hand.
I ask no requests from you in the near or distant future. Well, apart from one, if you win the lottery it would be really nice if you could give me a share. I got a new car I got my eye on, a new house by the beach, a penthouse flat, my own cruise ship etc... Tongue
03-23-2013, 12:50 PM
thanks for all or the crew for this emulator project...
i'm very appreciate you all... and in the future i hope you all can make this emulator more better and better always
( exactly for xperia play Tongue )