Ys Seven
10-16-2013, 02:38 PM
RE: Ys SEVEN
The game allows to save anywhere.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-29-2013, 04:49 PM
RE: Ys Seven
problem no music but sounds like slashing and such works just no music did i missing something? i use the latest version of the emu and my comp as such
8 giga ram radeon HD 5570 VGA and AMD quad core processor help pliz all fine just no music
10-29-2013, 05:35 PM
I was not able to reproduce this problem in v0.9.1-2279.
http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/
10-31-2013, 04:31 AM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2013 04:33 AM by HiragaKirito.)
ok new or old problem flame sanctum just went all dark i use ver 0.9.1-2301-all else is fine it just went dark but char still can move and such all fine just went all dark any ideas to fix this? PS the music problem is fixed
10-31-2013, 11:58 AM
Change the Rendering Mode to "Read Framebuffers to Memory (CPU)". It fixes the minimap and Flame Sanctum, but it is slow.
10-31-2013, 10:48 PM
ok game finished on nightmare mode on two days marathon phew thanks squall^^
11-01-2013, 07:30 AM
(10-31-2013 11:58 AM)Squall Wrote:  Change the Rendering Mode to "Read Framebuffers to Memory (CPU)". It fixes the minimap and Flame Sanctum, but it is slow.

Lowering the CPU speed or\and internal resolution helps about the speed problem.
I cleared the game twice(with little old version...0.9.1-542)those are the problems I encounter

1.Flame Sanctum - black screen...need Read Framebuffers to Memory CPU\GPU
2.The game was rarely randomly crashing on my first playthrough - on my second playthrough I tried playing the whole game(excluding Flame Sanctum)with Non-Buffered Rendering and the game didn't crash even once.
3.Was randomly freezing for 1-2 seconds and during that time it was spamming in the console...something about the sound.Disabling the logging fixed that problem too.
4.The Mini map is working correctly only in Read Framebuffers to Memory CPU\GPU mode.

I have to try something newer rev now(wasn't able too for quite some time)

Using PPSSPP on Windows 7 x64 SP1
i7 4771 3.5Ghz,GTX750TI,16GB RAM

Batch iso <=> cso converter
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5384
Save Game\States Manager
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5516
11-01-2013, 12:31 PM
(11-01-2013 07:30 AM)vsub_ Wrote:  2.The game was rarely randomly crashing on my first playthrough - on my second playthrough I tried playing the whole game(excluding Flame Sanctum)with Non-Buffered Rendering and the game didn't crash even once.
3.Was randomly freezing for 1-2 seconds and during that time it was spamming in the console...something about the sound.Disabling the logging fixed that problem too.

It never crashed with me in Win32. There was a problem in Segram Desert and Precincts of Wind. In Win32, it froze while thousands of things appeared in the log and in Win64, it crashed. The problem was fixed in v9.1-1000+.
11-01-2013, 12:56 PM
I spend a lot of time in the Segram Desert(I like the bgm there and plus there are two optional bosses there to try things on them)and in was freezing there(that's how I found about the spamming in the console)

Using PPSSPP on Windows 7 x64 SP1
i7 4771 3.5Ghz,GTX750TI,16GB RAM

Batch iso <=> cso converter
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5384
Save Game\States Manager
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5516
11-05-2013, 09:48 AM
Started replaying this on PPSSPP, looks nice with aa natural vision bloom mash up shader Tongue

[Image: screen00006.jpg]
[Image: screen00007.jpg]
[Image: screen00010.jpg]

Thanks you PPSSPP team for making this possible Big Grin
11-17-2013, 02:20 PM
Hello all,

This is my second post about a game that is listed as playable not working for me. (The first one is over on the Mana Khemia thread.)
Anyway. I've tried tinkering with the PPSSPP settings, but I don't really understand them. So I thought maybe someone on here would have an answer. I'm running PPSSPP on a Samsung Galaxy SII, and my games are in CSO format. While the game is listed as playable on the compatibility list, when I try to run it I get a black screen total PPSSPP lock up. Does anyone have any idea as to why this is happening? Thanks so much in advance.
11-19-2013, 07:01 AM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2013 07:02 AM by globe94.)
in my phone, its pretty smooth actually Smile
except when many enemies around, but still good.

i'll share my setup if this will help Smile

Graphics:
all default except, non-buffered , frameskip(if u want) , texture coord, ..
* Also try Software Skinning, Vertex Decoder & timer hack (i havent tried these, since i dont have the game anymore)

System:
Multithreaded, Fast mem, i/o on thread, cpu clock=39,40 or 41

if those doesnt help, maybe something wrong with your cso?

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~
11-21-2013, 03:13 PM
Thanks for the help Globe94, but it still doesn't work. Maybe my CSO is just whacked. Again, help much appreciated!
11-21-2013, 03:26 PM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2013 03:27 PM by globe94.)
have u tried the iso first?
i used cso, going back that time when i played.

so maybe something wrong with cso conversion it is.
try using vsub_'s Batch iso2cso converter

or this one http://www.iso2cso.com/

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~
11-21-2013, 07:59 PM
I do not have problems with CSO. I use Yacc (yet another cso compressor).