Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4 Average
Corpse Party
07-10-2014, 06:02 AM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2014 06:11 AM by bobmaster.)
RE: Corpse Party
I've been wanting to play this game after watching pewds (pewdiepie on Youtube) play this game. I saw him using this same program (ppsspp) to play the game and it worked well for him... most of the time. Tongue

Unfortunately for me, it works but the characters are like "blocks". When you move a player above another player, it'll cut off the player that's above with only the head. If you need a picture, it's coming right now!

My operating system is Windows 7 64-Bit. Just to be sure.

Edit: Here's the image for an example of what I meant. http://i60.tinypic.com/51q39g.png
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2014, 06:51 AM
Sounds like an issue with stencil testing or something. Do you have any speedhacks, like "disable alpha test" or "disable stencil test" enabled? Try resetting to default settings.

Also, your screenshot shows that you're using v0.9.8. The latest git build includes many different fixes for a lot of different graphical issues in various games. I don't know if it will improve this one, but there's a good chance it will. You can find it on the download page.

-[Unknown]
07-10-2014, 07:43 AM
(07-10-2014 06:51 AM)[Unknown] Wrote:  Sounds like an issue with stencil testing or something. Do you have any speedhacks, like "disable alpha test" or "disable stencil test" enabled? Try resetting to default settings.

Also, your screenshot shows that you're using v0.9.8. The latest git build includes many different fixes for a lot of different graphical issues in various games. I don't know if it will improve this one, but there's a good chance it will. You can find it on the download page.

-[Unknown]

Interesting, thanks! I've checked the settings and apparently the "Disable alpha test" was enabled. I unchecked it and it was fixed.
07-10-2014, 10:27 AM
I enter in the game to find the sound extremely skippy, though everything else seems to work just fine, and the low latency audio is off.
07-12-2014, 12:54 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2014 01:31 PM by vnctdj.)
Okay, so not really sure where else to put this but I was hoping maybe I could get some help here.

So, here's my problem. I downloaded Corpse Party Blood Cover Repeated Fear for the psp emulater (ppsspp). The game loads up just fine however it is subtitled in Japanese. So, naturally I downloaded an English patch for the subtitles. My problem is that I don't know how to load up the patch into the game. Any thoughts?

(Perhaps I need to download another? Does anyone have any English subtitle patches they could point me towards?)

Edit by vnctdj : Piracy is not allowed on our forum, please respect the rules.
10-02-2014, 02:19 PM
Corpse Party
Having Video Opening not stretch fullscreen it only display bottom left with black bars! I posted a screen shot to be sure you'll understand! sorry for my bad English!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

10-02-2014, 02:37 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
10-14-2014, 05:02 PM
Just launched it, seems to work well. No glitches, voices and music works ok. Default emulator settings.

Intel Pentium Dual Core E5200 OC @ 3.0GHZ stock cooling
Ge-Force GTX 260 896mb
4GB RAM Corsair 1066mhz
Windows 7 X64 ultimate
10-14-2014, 07:22 PM
So does anyone know if the game is playable on Android and how well it works?
10-15-2014, 02:01 PM
On PC it seems everything is fine, don't know about android thou.

Ge-Force GTX 260 896mb
4GB RAM Corsair 1066mhz
Windows 7 X64 ultimate
10-15-2014, 05:11 PM
Thanks! I just checked it out on Android and so far it seems to run perfectly.
10-15-2014, 07:36 PM
Yeah, but how can I save? When I press triangle and choose save and quit it saves, but when I select chapter 1 and load there's nothing there. Only resume option from main menu works and it says that after load this save won't be useful. Is it ok?

Ge-Force GTX 260 896mb
4GB RAM Corsair 1066mhz
Windows 7 X64 ultimate
10-15-2014, 09:11 PM
Yeah I noticed that, so I did some research and from what I understand, when you press triangle and choose save a quit, it just does a one time quick save type thing. There are however candles placed throughout the game where you can do a normal game save. But they are few and far between. Perhaps when I get farther in the game I can confirm this, but as for right now I'm going by what I read on an online review.
10-16-2014, 02:22 PM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2014 03:04 PM by DarkBolo.)
Thanks for info. I think I will stick to savestate in emulator.

EDIT:

Yep, you were right. There are candles which are used as save points.

Ge-Force GTX 260 896mb
4GB RAM Corsair 1066mhz
Windows 7 X64 ultimate
09-25-2015, 09:15 AM
I'm having a problem on that part "why are you running away?" By sakurato
Don't you think its too much of a coincidence that the glitch ends up on the creepy line looping like a mofo like one of those creepypastas? Like "you've met a terrible fate, haven't you?" And "you shouldn't have done that" XD
And this one is like WHY ARE YOU RUNNING AWAY with that awesome white ass glasses thingy looping endlessy and shit xD