Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tales of The World: Radiant Mythology 2
01-16-2014, 12:26 AM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2014 03:37 AM by GameCat.)
Exclamation RE: Tales of The World: Radiant Mythology 2
Hmm there seem to be some serious bug that happen randomly when playing the game.When player attempt to enter new zone in any map or try to exit from any map,the game will show "Now Loading" non stop forcing player to restart the game.Even if player try to use save and load state the problem still remain.

Below is the screenshot of the problem:

I am playing it with the PPSSPP emulator that is 0.95
*I can 't use o.96 as it cause lot of my game to have graphic issues.*

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2014, 08:41 AM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2014 08:53 AM by Kokoro.)
RE: Tales of The World: Radiant Mythology 2
(01-16-2014 12:26 AM)GameCat Wrote:  Hmm there seem to be some serious bug that happen randomly when playing the game.When player attempt to enter new zone in any map or try to exit from any map,the game will show "Now Loading" non stop forcing player to restart the game.Even if player try to use save and load state the problem still remain.

Below is the screenshot of the problem:

I am playing it with the PPSSPP emulator that is 0.95
*I can 't use o.96 as it cause lot of my game to have graphic issues.*

Your build is old.

I finished game with those two builds with only "no BGM sond problem" :

0.9.5-433 and later finished on 0.9.5-726 <-100% playable until the end, on those two builds.

Can't tell you how ToTW:RM2 work on newer builds because I dont play ToTW:RM2 anymore.

I currently playing ToTW:RM3 and is much better in my opinion.

Ahh and two things about ToTW games:

1st They dont like fast memory ON
2nd Dont use Vertex cache (its makes blue walls or invisible walls in dungeons)
01-16-2014, 10:01 AM
(01-16-2014 08:41 AM)Kokoro Wrote:  
(01-16-2014 12:26 AM)GameCat Wrote:  

Your build is old.

I finished game with those two builds with only "no BGM sond problem" :

0.9.5-433 and later finished on 0.9.5-726 <-100% playable until the end, on those two builds.

Can't tell you how ToTW:RM2 work on newer builds because I dont play ToTW:RM2 anymore.

I currently playing ToTW:RM3 and is much better in my opinion.

Ahh and two things about ToTW games:

1st They dont like fast memory ON
2nd Dont use Vertex cache (its makes blue walls or invisible walls in dungeons)

Hmm I don;t have any of the option on so it;s the build problem then.So even the BGm no sound problem still on even on that build that you suggest...I guess I just wait for later build that can fix this then.

Thank;s for the info.karma for you+

Ps:TowRW3 is indeed awesome but I am working on TowRw2 data so that I can unlock more stuff on TowRw3.
01-24-2014, 10:29 PM
I tested with the latest buildbot emulator and it seem the hang problem still happen for radiant mythology 2...and it still the same bug,guess I write a ticket about it then.
02-09-2014, 09:56 PM
The game seems working fine with the latest build, only issue I see is bgm related, unlike its predecessor every sound effect work fine, but after some random battles any bgm stop to play.

Since English is not my first language sorry for some misspelling on my posts
03-16-2014, 12:26 AM
guys can i ask.. when you play this game on a mission in a dungeon.. do you have a map? or how do i activate it on the latest version? thanks..
03-21-2014, 12:18 PM
(03-16-2014 12:26 AM)jinmu15 Wrote:  guys can i ask.. when you play this game on a mission in a dungeon.. do you have a map? or how do i activate it on the latest version? thanks..

The minimap is currently bugged.No version that has fix this problem yet.
02-28-2015, 12:38 PM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2015 04:04 PM by AscalonN.)
Hello new user here.

i have been playing tales of the world 2 and so far everything has ran perfectly until now.

i've just got access to mescal mountain but when i go there everything is black. i can only see my characters eyeballs.

has anyone else experienced this problem and knows a way to fix this?

im using the latest build.

update: when i go near the exit point my character pops up but thats about it. the menus everything works just the dungeon shows up black. battle screens work fine.

UPDATE: Everything is fixed i just had to switch to rendered buffering. haha.. got the minimap going now too wooh!
04-25-2016, 02:28 AM
That awesome! Whats your ppsspp settings? I cant play ot cause it crashes on the loading screen after creating my character. Please respond Sad
04-10-2017, 03:29 AM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2017 03:37 AM by Keele.)
Hello everyone,

I have a bug when having 4 party members. When i entered a dungeon and try to leave the dungeon/enter new area/Event dialogue, it will stuck at 'now loading' screen.

Any solution for this ?

*I'm using ppsspp v1.3