Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max
10-13-2013, 06:57 AM
RE: Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max
The Game doesen't work for me.... I have the new version of PPSSPP and an android phone...Samsung Galaxy S4.
How can I get this game work?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2013, 03:26 PM
Hi, I have just tried my version of Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max on latest version of PPSSPP on my Android tablet, and it seems to work okay for me, make sure the speedhack option is unticked on your Android phone.
And give it another try, I would give you full options I used but are typing this on the tablet.
10-13-2013, 06:08 PM
Thanx....I will try thatWink
12-05-2013, 10:29 PM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2013 10:29 PM by TheDax.)
RE: Street Fighter Alpha 3
Merged the other SF Alpha 3 Max topic into this one; it's for the same game (and region), so there's no reason to have 2.

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.
03-09-2014, 06:40 PM
Did anyone get this working 100% on android? Speed and sound are fine, but still lots of graphical glitches for me using a Galaxy S3. If someone could post their Android options it would be appreciated
03-21-2015, 08:36 PM
Memory Stick issue in SFA3M, and PPSSPP font issue
After looking through the forums, I haven't seen anything like the issue I'm experiencing. In Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max, the game doesn't see a memory stick, and so cannot save or load game data. I'm running PPSSPP on an ASUS Transformer Prime tablet, using the most recent version of PPSSPP on Google Play (v1.0).

Another minor issue is that sometimes, when switching between games, the font in PPSSPP gts messed up. I just restart the program to fix the issue, but I figured I'd mention it.
03-22-2015, 05:49 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
04-12-2015, 07:11 PM
Thanks for putting this in the right place!

A quick follow-up: I copied the save file from my PSP to my tablet, hoping that would work. But no, the game still says theres no Memory Stick Duo. In the game, I can go to the options manu and save (it says it saves the date, but no PSP save screen appears) and in World Tour mode whenever I try to save or load the game goes into an infinite loop of trying to check for saved data. So far this is the only game I've had this issue with. Every other game I've tried has had no issues with saving.
07-30-2015, 10:33 AM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2015 12:28 PM by vnctdj.)
How to download this game?

Edit by vnctdj : Piracy is not allowed on our forum, please respect the rules.
01-04-2016, 02:42 AM
Playable, but no music, in SFA3Max
In Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max, everything works perfectly fine, with one exception. The background music won't play. At least this is how it is on version 0.9.1. I haven't downloaded a newer version yet, and don't even know if there is a newer version, but this is the version I've had for a while now. If there is a newer version, that includes a special fix for this game's music, let me know, so I can download the latest version. Otherwise, I'll keep the same version I have, as it works perfectly for all other games I have.
01-04-2016, 05:23 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2016 05:24 AM by [Unknown].)
RE: Playable, but no music, in SFA3Max
That's a super duper old version. It's likely to work in the latest version, a lot of things have been improved in the latest version.

Specifically, we have made 11,660 commits to the code since v0.9.1. To put it in perspective, one commit will do things like fix a graphical issue, fix sound looping, fix playback, or etc. Most commits change many lines of code. 11,660 commits is a lot - which makes sense, as it's over 2 years of constant improvements ago.

-[Unknown]
01-04-2016, 07:55 AM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
02-24-2016, 08:48 PM
can anyone pelase help me how to play it multiplayer ?? ppsspp pc version
02-27-2016, 11:35 PM
(02-24-2016 08:48 PM)mounir1991 Wrote:  can anyone pelase help me how to play it multiplayer ?? ppsspp pc version

I can't get it to work either. I have tried it with Hamachi, but just says connection error!
03-26-2016, 08:28 PM
Speed changes when in-game of Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max ???
A very good day to you SIR !!!

I hope you day is going Great !!!

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS IN MAKING PPSSPP !!!

IT IS A EXTREMELY GREAT EMULATOR !!!

Every day, I spend up to 3 to 4 hours on PPSSPP just to make my day stress free !!!

Now to my questions ...

I am running Windows 10 Pro 64Bit on a Sager Gaming Laptop with a Nvidia GTX780M Graphics Card ...

Why is it every time, I play Street Fighter Alpha 3 MAX on PPSSPP, I can literally see the speed of the game change when I am in the game ???

I always play Birdie and when I move Birdie backwards and forwards, for some reason, Birdie will move ... fast ... then ... slow ... then ... fast and slow again ???

I have change the game speed in the game to Normal and yet this happens ???

The game will eventually settle down to a fast speed ... which is "Too Fast" as I cannot do all the 360 Chain Grab moves with Birdie ...

Is there any way to make PPSSPP run at a slower speed ?

It seems like a timing issue ...

I can tell that the game speed is too fast for the game ...

Can someone please advice on this ?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR TIME AND KIND HELP !!!

Warm Regards as always !!!

Dr. David Bowman