Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4.31 Average
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable
05-14-2017, 06:20 PM
RE: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable
Hello everyone,

So i just got PPSSPP today, so i could play P3P, and i have the iso and everything, but when i tap it, the screen goes black and the app immediately crashes right after that. Dont really know what to do to fix it, cant find anything.

I am playing on an Iphone 7, and the PPSSPP version is 1.3.

Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-20-2017, 01:09 AM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2017 01:47 PM by Lmor129.)
Hi there bit of a problem with p3p, ppsspp crashes as soon as I enter the protagonists room for the first time. I've tried searching around google for the past couple hours but I can't seem to find anything regarding this particular problem. I'm using the latest version of ppsspp as of today and I'm running it on my HTC one m9. Any help is appreciated.
05-21-2017, 12:16 AM
Hi! recently i downloaded P3P And PPSSPP for android but im having a problem about the Level up screen,The clock,The help screen and the S.link.The Text do not appear on me

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

05-21-2017, 03:27 AM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2017 03:29 AM by Asferot.)
(05-21-2017 12:16 AM)Fluffalpaca Wrote:  Hi! recently i downloaded P3P And PPSSPP for android but im having a problem about the Level up screen,The clock,The help screen and the S.link.The Text do not appear on me

We dont help here with "downloaded" games. Because lots of times the .ISOs are screwed up. Also its piracy.

Everything is Hitsuzen!