Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[Tutorial] Online multiplayer with openvpn [Multiplatform]
10-01-2016, 03:21 AM
RE: [Tutorial] Online multiplayer with openvpn [Multiplatform]
(10-01-2016 03:09 AM)KentuckyBass Wrote:  So I attempted what I saw in the video with the no cheat v3 build by setting my alt speed to 5% but it makes the game go from 30fps(max) to 2 fps and causes the quote to take a unbelievably long time to load. I'm curious as to how it worked for you in the video? I don't see what I'm missing. I have framework turned off if that means anything because like I said, my device runs the game at top speed at all time so I have no need for it.

its worked on the android video tutorial when departed from quest. its a fps drop about 60ms (very fast almost not noticeable) to prevent game spamming the PTP connect that make you broke after preparing. if the auto speed toogle not working a firewall or something is blocking your connection to the peer list or someone not set the setting properly. Android and linux only have this bug so we make this alternative to easily play with android from windows build. its will toogle the speed back after 10 times failed connect attempt to peer. you can try with me to see how its work kentucky , where you come from on asia or another continent?

Experimenting with adhoc over internet system through Amultios custom ppsspp fork, find me in game

Monster Hunter Freedom : Lucis
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite : Lucis
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd: Lucis
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Tutorial] Online multiplayer with openvpn [Multiplatform] - Adhenovan - 10-01-2016 03:21 AM