Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
request for next emulator 3ds or vita
03-05-2014, 12:19 AM
request for next emulator 3ds or vita
Good day admins.

can i amke a request that since the ppsspp has been a huge success and is mostly compatible with almost all games now, i was wondering if you guys can create a 3ds emulator or a psvita but most preferably a 3ds becauseive always wanted to play the kingdom hearts 3ds version and laso the shingeki no kyojin game of the 3ds. 4 years ago many were skeptical to the psp emulator but you guys made it possible. also i dont trsut that 3ds emu site cuz ive already tried it and tried av]ctivating it countless of times but still nothing. hoping you guys can make this your next big project. thanks for reading this. i hope others will also support this request
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2014, 04:18 AM
RE: request for next emulator 3ds or vita
(03-05-2014 12:19 AM)venitus Wrote:  Good day admins.

can i amke a request that since the ppsspp has been a huge success and is mostly compatible with almost all games now, i was wondering if you guys can create a 3ds emulator or a psvita but most preferably a 3ds becauseive always wanted to play the kingdom hearts 3ds version and laso the shingeki no kyojin game of the 3ds. 4 years ago many were skeptical to the psp emulator but you guys made it possible. also i dont trsut that 3ds emu site cuz ive already tried it and tried av]ctivating it countless of times but still nothing. hoping you guys can make this your next big project. thanks for reading this. i hope others will also support this request

3ds still not and ps vita less : S
03-05-2014, 07:03 AM
Just buy the 3ds and games. Or wait 7 years for beta build, your choice.
03-05-2014, 08:19 AM
i ting its imposible since ppsspp have long way to go
better hope for ppsspp future update with more speed and compatible

sorry any english mistake..please go easy on me i'm still learning
03-05-2014, 10:54 AM
Hi @venitus!! What’s up?

There is the thing:

Have you seen how long it took to someone create a PSP emulator? It happened because it’s not easy to create emulators. I don’t understand the reasons, actually, because I’m a mere user of emulators and no programmer, but, it looks like before programming a emulator, someone needs to make some kind of reverse engineering of the console itself, and it takes a long long time!

So, we can’t expect no 3DS nor Vita emulator soon!! Our only choice is to buy the console or wait a looooonnnng time!!

Hope I could help!!

See yah!!

I was an Xperia Play gamer until my dog ate my beloved phone!

Now I’m an Xperia ZL/ZQ gamer!
Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

It works better, but i miss the gamepad!! T_T'
03-07-2014, 12:22 PM
don't expect emulators for any device until a few years after they've been "fully" hacked(custom firmware/loader, and "kernel" access).
currently there's very little known about how the 3DS and vita work and nearly all hacks focus on the backwards compatibility of these devices, so there's nothing to make an emulator with.

getting asked to make a vita/3DS emulator is like getting a photo of a car, and then being asked to make an exact copy of the engine in that car without ever getting to see the actual engine.
03-09-2014, 07:09 PM
work hard or save money and buy the console and the games you like, its just like how you bought your computer/phone
03-10-2014, 10:54 AM
Wow !! Emulate Vita ? are you kidding or joking ? :3

Smartphone : Samsung Galaxy S4
Console : Playstion Vita
PSN ID : Merivex95<<<[Add me!]