The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Getting black screen on games that are supposed to be playable
03-03-2014, 12:05 AM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2014 12:59 AM by fade2black001.)
Getting black screen on games that are supposed to be playable
Games such as Tactics Ogre and Dissidia among others wont load. The last version I used was 0.8.1 and they at least loaded then. As of now with the latest version I get a blank/black screen. What is the cause or reason behind this?

Edit. This might be a bug in the program but I figured out what was wrong. Every time I would got to File>load and load up a file it won't load directly from it. Instead I have to exit out of the program and reload it. After reloading the program it brings up this screen which is on a Recent tab for the recent games you have played. The games load up fine that way but not from the file directly from load under file.

As I said. I do not know if this is a bug or not but it certainly sounds like one.

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Getting black screen on games that are supposed to be playable - fade2black001 - 03-03-2014 12:05 AM