Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.29 Average
The Freedom Wall Thread
12-12-2014, 02:24 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2014 03:41 AM by Buko Pandan.)
RE: The Freedom Wall Thread
Wow! even after my 3 month absence in this forum I can't believe this thread is still on the first page of the off topic section, so much has transpired and this thread already reached it's 75th page! thanks to everyone that's keeping this place alive!

Even my guinea pig rat shares the same sentiment as I have. Say hi to these good people. squeak! squeak! ha! ha!

[Image: 5knbtj.jpg]

Oh before I go, I've added another rule that must be followed while inside this thread, and that is......No Witch hunting please.....which means no one has the right to judge,accuse or suspect anyone on how they obtain their games whether in legal or illegal means which will be included in the third rule in the first post of this thread. Well that's it from me! Have fun chatting with your virtual friends.

Feel Free To Visit My Youtube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGPnfU4q12x6vEWXv4Ftq8Q/videos
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2014, 04:01 PM
Nice pet!!

I was an Xperia Play gamer until my dog ate my beloved phone!

Now I’m an Xperia ZL/ZQ gamer!
Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

It works better, but i miss the gamepad!! T_T'
12-12-2014, 04:18 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2014 04:18 PM by Haseeb.)
(12-12-2014 01:35 PM)GuilhermeGS2 Wrote:  O.o ONLY 500? I have about 60 musics...

Only 500 lmao! 60 is too much.

I like cats.

The Signature!
12-12-2014, 04:45 PM
Lol, how can you hear to all these musics? Do you remember the name of all them? ^^

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
12-13-2014, 07:55 AM
(12-12-2014 04:45 PM)GuilhermeGS2 Wrote:  Lol, how can you hear to all these musics? Do you remember the name of all them? ^^

Sure why not , I went into music life in 2009 when I played Smackdown vs Raw 2009 , that game had a sound track "Egypt Central - You make me sick" I loved it so much so I begane to collect other songs by that band , with the passage of time when I played games like Shadow of the Colossus , my love for music even increased , I had a BIG collection of music , many lost in my old memory card , hardisks and USBs Sad I have only about 10% of my total collection now.

Actually when I'm a fan of some band or artist , I love to listen a lot of their songs than a few popular ones.
About 7 months ago , I discovered Seether and now I have listen each and every song of each and every album and is my favorite band Big Grin
In artists , Michael Jackson is wonderful and Adam Lambert also has amazing voice.
I hope now you understand how much I listen to music Big Grin
I wanted to sing many times , I guess I can't lol

The Signature!
12-13-2014, 02:00 PM
(12-12-2014 04:01 PM)heiwasan Wrote:  Nice pet!!

I woudn't exactly call it a pet, but rather a pest, this sucker's been scavenging leftover food,gnawing fabric and clothes on nearby houses for quite some time and it's starting to cause problems to our neighbors,so I took the right moment and captured it,then sealed it in a glass jar,the shot was taken before it's last moments, it died a few hours later after I dissected it and soaked it in formalin for preservation purposes.

Feel Free To Visit My Youtube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGPnfU4q12x6vEWXv4Ftq8Q/videos
12-14-2014, 03:00 AM
(12-13-2014 02:00 PM)Buko Pandan Wrote:  
(12-12-2014 04:01 PM)heiwasan Wrote:  Nice pet!!

I woudn't exactly call it a pet, but rather a pest, this sucker's been scavenging leftover food,gnawing fabric and clothes on nearby houses for quite some time and it's starting to cause problems to our neighbors,so I took the right moment and captured it,then sealed it in a glass jar,the shot was taken before it's last moments, it died a few hours later after I dissected it and soaked it in formalin for preservation purposes.

Lol , well that was in some sense your mistake too , why did you get a mouse as a pet lol Big Grin They used to ruin our clothes.
I'm sending my cat to your house so he can eat your mouse hahaha JK
btw try a white mouse Big Grin They're cute.

The Signature!
12-14-2014, 04:15 AM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2014 05:32 AM by Buko Pandan.)
(12-14-2014 03:00 AM)Haseeb Wrote:  Lol , well that was in some sense your mistake too , why did you get a mouse as a pet lol Big Grin They used to ruin our clothes.

You've misunderstood me, it was sealed in the jar the same day I captured it and it's a wild rat to boot,afterwards I sent it to the afterlife a few hours after it was sealed,I would never keep a pet with such filth that could bring disease to myself and to the people around me. And don't worry I have my own method of capturing them,with my trusty fly trappers and kendo stick stained with the blood of 37 rats I already smashed it with. they're good as gone.

And yeah, I already got a bunch of white mice as pets a long way back that I caught in our farm, but I already sold them to my classmates for 30 pesos each (about 73 cents in US currency)

12-14-2014, 05:37 AM
(12-14-2014 04:15 AM)Buko Pandan Wrote:  
(12-14-2014 03:00 AM)Haseeb Wrote:  Lol , well that was in some sense your mistake too , why did you get a mouse as a pet lol Big Grin They used to ruin our clothes.

You've misunderstood me, it was sealed in the jar the same day I captured it and it's a wild rat to boot,afterwards I sent it to the afterlife a few hours after it was sealed,I would never keep a pet with such filth that could bring disease to myself and to the people around me. And don't worry I have my own method of capturing them,with my trusty fly trappers and kendo stick stained with the blood of 37 rats I already smashed it with. they're good as gone.

And yeah, I already got a bunch of white mice as pets a long way back that I caught in our farm, but I already sold them to my classmates for 30 pesos each (about 73 cents in US currency)
Haha I understand now , lol
"My trusty fly trappers and keno stick stained with the blood of 37 rats"
hahahahahahaha

The Signature!
12-15-2014, 07:48 AM
If dentists makes a living out of people's swollen and broken teeth, why would I trust a toothpaste brand 9 out of 10 dentist recommend? uh huh, hyok! hyok!

12-15-2014, 09:27 AM
(12-15-2014 07:48 AM)Buko Pandan Wrote:  If dentists makes a living out of people's swollen and broken teeth, why would I trust a toothpaste brand 9 out of 10 dentist recommend? uh huh, hyok! hyok!

Hahahaha awesome! Brilliant line I must admit Big Grin

The Signature!
12-15-2014, 09:34 AM
(12-12-2014 12:37 PM)Haseeb Wrote:  
(12-12-2014 10:47 AM)heiwasan Wrote:  Haseeb, I’ll listen to this song!!

Big Grin Can you recommend me a good song? I'm kinda out of music now a days , I only have about 500 songs right now to listen.

Yo dude, don’t get disappointed!! I didn’t like the song you recommended! For sure the Adam Lambert guy has a great voice, but to be honest, it’s not the kind of music I like to listen!

I prefer music with complex structures! Let-me recommend some songs, in various stiles:

1-Yes - Siberian Khatru (Progressive Rock)
2-Dream Theater - Lost not Forgotten (Progressive Metal)
3-Jonh Coltrane - Giant Steps (Jazz)
4-Allan Holdsworth - Looking Glass (Jazz/Rock/Fusion)
5-Tribal Tech - Face First (Jazz/Funk/Rock/Fusion)

Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

12-15-2014, 12:54 PM
(12-15-2014 09:34 AM)heiwasan Wrote:  

Big Grin Can you recommend me a good song? I'm kinda out of music now a days , I only have about 500 songs right now to listen.

Yo dude, don’t get disappointed!! I didn’t like the song you recommended! For sure the Adam Lambert guy has a great voice, but to be honest, it’s not the kind of music I like to listen!

I prefer music with complex structures! Let-me recommend some songs, in various stiles:

'll listen to them later too. Smile

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
12-15-2014, 02:14 PM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2014 02:15 PM by Haseeb.)
(12-15-2014 09:34 AM)heiwasan Wrote:  

Sad Sorry that you didn't like it.
Actually I have recommended that song to 3 of my friends and its their favorite song of all time now including me.
I like POP! Big Grin
I'll try your songs now , I hope they'll be great.

The Signature!
12-15-2014, 03:11 PM
Well, it will probably sound different of everything you know!
It’s far away from POP stuff. It’s highly technical, and made for people who usually understands music theory! Hope you like!

Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM