Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.29 Average
The Freedom Wall Thread
06-13-2014, 03:52 PM
RE: The Freedom Wall Thread
(06-13-2014 03:48 PM)Buko Pandan Wrote:  A sad fact but yes, when it comes to video and computer game categories, our country is way left behind by five to seven years compared to other countries, in fact some of the folks here are even impressed even in a measly PS1 game graphics! ha! ha!

some youngsters who cut their classes here still plays DOTA at the present time in some internet cafes and visits the computer rental shops by groups but they don't just visit the shops just to play, they also resort in betting their school allowances when they play (illegal gambling by paying the winning group or individual in the game) which is a sad thing.

In my case I'd rather buy food than a video game console, my stomach takes first priority, he he.

Anyway, back to bed I go! See ya!

Whoa, it doesn't have to be that deep. Tongue
I just mentioned it 'cause I first heard DOTA about more than 10 years ago. Smile
And I figured you're from the Philippines because of your username. Big Grin

WATCH MY MHFU GAMEPLAY VIDS AT: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBarbanium
Have I been helpful to you in any way, nya?
You can click that "+" button ▼ to raise my reputation, meow!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-14-2014, 02:31 PM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2014 02:40 PM by Buko Pandan.)
(06-13-2014 03:52 PM)barbanium Wrote:  And I figured you're from the Philippines because of your username. Big Grin

Well duuh, it's also written in my profile page as you can see, Yes I'm from Philippines and I'm proud to be one of it's citizens ^_^

Anyway, I'm disregarding about what I said in my previous comment, it's not that our country is way behind when it comes to the video game industry. I just remembered that the PS4 and Vita just came on sale here for the past few months.The only problem is that most people here cannot afford these latest console releases or either they don't give a *beep* about it.Filipinos are more interested on mobile devices like tablets, phones and digital cameras than video game consoles and handhelds, in fact I also conducted a survey in our school, I've asked 50 people to choose between a PC and a video game console/handheld like PS3,PS4 etc. and the result..... 48 out of 50 people chose the PC

Their reasons:

1. They can make their school projects and reports in a PC

2. If their only objective is to browse the web to research,then a PC is a good choice

3. It's fun to play DOTA and other online games with their friends and that's good enough for them, they don't even care about the latest video game console title releases.

4. They can't afford to waste money on something that will become obsolete in the next five years or so.

On Another Topic:

- Technology never ceases to amaze me, while I'm busy copying the lecture written on the class blackboard to my notes using my trusty pen, one of my classmates pulls out his tablet from his bag and just took a snapshot of the class blackboard using his tablet and said,I'm done copying notes, ha! ha! Man, talk about a major shortcut in jotting down notes.

- END OF TRANSMISSION - C ya'

Feel Free To Visit My Youtube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGPnfU4q12x6vEWXv4Ftq8Q/videos
06-15-2014, 03:38 AM
...you're back.
I suspect it's temporary.

Catch me if you can't catch me if you can't Cats are nice.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-15-2014, 06:37 AM
(06-13-2014 03:48 PM)Buko Pandan Wrote:  In my case I'd rather buy food than a video game console, my stomach takes first priority, he he.

Obvious same as me XD Buko you post alway interesting me :")

I worse write english so take easy on me
(even my own language realy bad T_T)

Rig to test now :
Windows 8 64 bit (Laptop)
Intel® Core™ i3-3110M (2.4GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
06-15-2014, 07:17 AM
It seems everybody is extremely busy with their lives. Well class once again starts tommorow for me Undecided another year another one hell of a adventure.

Forum test
(Insert Computer Specs Here)
So much Video Games.... So little time....
06-15-2014, 08:25 AM
@Buko Pandan: It's not suprising because it happen in university as well lol, especially in my country

@youhacked1: yeah everyone is busy with their stuff right now even me :/

o.o Oh Hi XD
P.S: Wanted to go to Japan so badly

AOD270
Windows 7 Home Basic (32bit)
Intel Atom N2800 (Quad-core) 1.86GHz
Intel Graphic Media Accelerator 3600 series
06-15-2014, 03:05 PM
So quiet here.... T_T

o.o Oh Hi XD

AOD270
06-16-2014, 06:17 AM
* it is indeed.

Download PSP Games for FREE Here !
http://forums.ppsspp.org/announcements.php?aid=5

Do you Have Sensible Questions? Read Here.
http://forums.ppsspp.org/announcements.php?aid=4
06-17-2014, 03:55 AM
*Crying at the corner* Q_Q

o.o Oh Hi XD

AOD270
06-17-2014, 04:01 AM
it's okay! ^=^

if you value your life, Do not talk to me.. Or you will DiE !

I am a bad person.

shiiishiii //^_^/\
06-17-2014, 10:51 AM (This post was last modified: 06-17-2014 11:26 AM by Buko Pandan.)
Well since someone can't come up with a good topic at the moment, I'll post a single question,it's pure simple,yet at the same time it's moderately difficult, here it is.

What is the 1/2 of 13?

a. 6.5
b. 8
c. 11
e. A and B
f. B and C
g. A and C
h. none of the above
i. all of the above

Feel Free To Visit My Youtube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGPnfU4q12x6vEWXv4Ftq8Q/videos
06-17-2014, 12:12 PM
a. 6.5 /10chars

Catch me if you can't catch me if you can't Cats are nice.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-17-2014, 12:23 PM (This post was last modified: 06-17-2014 02:31 PM by Buko Pandan.)
Thanks for humoring my question, basically that's the correct answer given in mathematics class but did you know that the true and absolute correct answer is letter "I"? want to know why? yes or no? ^_^

06-17-2014, 05:04 PM
(06-14-2014 02:31 PM)Buko Pandan Wrote:  - Technology never ceases to amaze me, while I'm busy copying the lecture written on the class blackboard to my notes using my trusty pen, one of my classmates pulls out his tablet from his bag and just took a snapshot of the class blackboard using his tablet and said,I'm done copying notes, ha! ha! Man, talk about a major shortcut in jotting down notes.

This technique has been done for many years. It started with a device of a much lower technology called a "camera phone."

Anyway, tell us why "I" is the correct answer already. The suspense is killing me. Big Grin

WATCH MY MHFU GAMEPLAY VIDS AT: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBarbanium
Have I been helpful to you in any way, nya?
You can click that "+" button ▼ to raise my reputation, meow!
06-18-2014, 03:46 AM (This post was last modified: 06-18-2014 04:56 AM by Buko Pandan.)
(06-17-2014 05:04 PM)barbanium Wrote:  Anyway, tell us why "I" is the correct answer already. The suspense is killing me. Big Grin

Sure!, when most people encounters this question,usually the answer they would give is obviously 6.5, but if you put it in a philosophical manner and although options B and C are not the correct answers,they can also be considered as correct answers in a different aspect or angle.Like this for example.

Options B and C are also considered correct if you apply them to a Roman Numeral "XIII", now try to divide this roman numeral visually like this,put a vertical line between XI and II and the resulting image will become like this: XI(11) II(11 - by ignoring the real value of the lines which is 2 but instead consider it as number 11) this is the solution for option "C" and for option "B" draw a horizontal line in the middle of the roman numeral and the resulting image will become two VIII's ^_^