Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Freedom Wall Thread [Permanent Edition]
02-27-2014, 02:59 PM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2014 03:07 PM by arg274.)
The Freedom Wall Thread [Permanent Edition]
Meh... Who turned the lights out?
Anyway, it's back.. (again)
AND NO, NO PIRACY TALK IN THE FORUM(OR IN THIS THREAD)!
AND NO, NO HATE SPEECH IS OR WILL BE TOLERATED IN THIS THREAD PARTICULARLY!
Sorry folks, I *accidentally* had my Caps Lock on, back to normal... :gag:

All Copyrights Reserved by Buko Pandan Inc. Tongue

I don't exist anymore, no use calling a dead person
Find all posts by this user
02-27-2014, 03:19 PM
RE: The Freedom Wall Thread [Permanent Edition (Probably?)]
As I have said to Buko Pandan, an error has occurred with the old thread and it has been deleted, unfortunately Sad

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
02-27-2014, 03:58 PM
ITS BACK IN BLACK and more pages of nonsense to fill it in with our crazy adverntures of life.

Forum test
(Insert Computer Specs Here)
So much Video Games.... So little time....
02-27-2014, 07:01 PM
Aww hell yeah man, dis da remix, time to start the party once again!
Now, where's Raimoo...

Catch me if you can't catch me if you can't Cats are nice.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-27-2014, 10:04 PM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2014 10:04 PM by GuilhermeGS2.)
Maybe Boku deleted his account, and his threads gone too?

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
02-28-2014, 02:49 AM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2014 02:02 PM by Buko Pandan.)
RE: The Freedom Wall Thread [Permanent Edition]
(02-27-2014 10:04 PM)GuilhermeGS2 Wrote:  Maybe Boku deleted his account, and his threads gone too?

Uhh......no, you should have at least spared a minute of your time by checking my post history and created threads by clicking my username before posting such a conclusion without solid facts.

Anyway, it's fine though,I am now passing the torch to sir arg274 as the new thread starter.The old freedom wall thread is filled up with lots of nonsensical crap and a few hate posts that causes flame wars which doesn't follow the second rule in my first post, so I could say it's a good idea to start this thread back from scratch.

Oh and by the way sir arg274, what's with the "Abandoned Account" wanna be Title? I'm glad that I'm being emulated by someone in this forum but that's considered plagiarism and plagiarism ain't cool, be original.

Quote:Buko... I didn't know you well, but I will remember you as a legend.
To Obi55: You bet! Even all the people that I meet in real life considers me the same way as you do,"A Legend" and an excellent role model of society, so even if we didn't got the chance to talk these past few months,you already know me very well even before our paths have crossed in this community. ^_^ I'ts a pleasure to meet your virtual acquaintance. Ha! ha! See ya.

Feel Free To Visit My Youtube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGPnfU4q12x6vEWXv4Ftq8Q/videos
02-28-2014, 02:50 AM
Buko... I didn't know you well, but I will remember you as a legend.

02-28-2014, 07:18 AM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2014 07:20 AM by DigitalFilesMidnight.)
The Who Made Us Keep Moving on

The Man"

[b]Need Any help Just Pm Me,
=====================
there Nothing To Be Scared
=====================
I Hope We Can Get Along [/b]
02-28-2014, 10:36 AM
YOU GUYS, don't forget to check out the Truth or Dare thread, we need some more participants.

02-28-2014, 01:24 PM
What the hell happened with the other topic?? Was deleted?
The flooders concerned with its number of posts must be crying!! hahahahahaha

I was an Xperia Play gamer until my dog ate my beloved phone!

Now I’m an Xperia ZL/ZQ gamer!
Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

It works better, but i miss the gamepad!! T_T'
02-28-2014, 02:14 PM
hello, is ok if i post here?

i feel is sick now T_T
karada ga ittai, atama mo ittai sugiru..
dou shiyo ka na? T_T huuhuu..

maybe i rest a little more now Sad

if you value your life, Do not talk to me.. Or you will DiE !

I am a bad person.

shiiishiii //^_^/\
02-28-2014, 02:26 PM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2014 02:50 PM by Buko Pandan.)
(02-28-2014 02:14 PM)Goddess of Death Wrote:  hello, is ok if i post here?

i feel is sick now T_T
karada ga ittai, atama mo ittai sugiru..
dou shiyo ka na? T_T huuhuu..

maybe i rest a little more now Sad

If you're having migranes,massage the top center of your head in a circular motion with both hands,if it's a headache,massage both sides of your head between the ears and eyes in a circular motion massaging the nape greatly helps as well.If you have back pains lie on a soft bed cushion not on a tatami mat or floor after massaging it with a methyl Salicylate solution in a straight up and down circular pattern, same goes with your headache. I suggest to you not to stay up too late for a few nights so taking an early rest is the best solution after a relaxing self reflexology practice.

And as a bonus, if you're having a cold,massage every tip of your ten fingers and in between them,that's where the pressure point of the cold symptoms are located and drinking lots of water everyday at least 1.5 liters a day helps prevents colds and it's a good alternative for fruits rich in Vitamin C. Last but not the least, stay away from foods that uses cooking oil, taking up too much cholesterol not just increases weight but also speeds up the aging process of a person,much worse if taken on a winter season it's most likely the cooking oil from the food that you ate will merge from your bloodstream and that causes sudden heart attacks and sudden fatigue when the cooking oil freezes in your bloodstream it results to abnormal blood circulation without the proper discipline like exercising.Hope this information helps. Miss Megami.

Feel Free To Visit My Youtube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGPnfU4q12x6vEWXv4Ftq8Q/videos
02-28-2014, 02:35 PM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2014 02:37 PM by Goddess of Death.)
~~> i not understand, all steps Big Grin
but thnak you! Smile
i massage head and body. but not have metyl salcylate? what is that?

stop please!
i can not understand is all!
i sorry! Sad

why is you know many things?

I am a bad person.

shiiishiii //^_^/\
02-28-2014, 02:46 PM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2014 04:34 PM by Buko Pandan.)
(02-28-2014 02:35 PM)Goddess of Death Wrote:  ~~> i not understand, all steps Big Grin
but thnak you! Smile
i massage head and body. but not have metyl salcylate? what is that?

stop please!
i can not understand is all!
i sorry! Sad

why is you know many things?

Uuhh... to simply put, it's a menthol liniment pain killer that's being applied in affected body parts, if you don't have one,take a pain killer tablet. After applying the menthol liniment or the pain killer tablet,I suggest that you sleep early or it might become ugly the next day.

And why do I know many things? I can't say I'm a genius or anything like that I also have weaknesses like everyone else.Like I told you in our first conversation in the old freedom wall thread, I just like to study and know a lot of things necessary for my own benefit and in order to survive the harsh environment I'm living in,I may be physically weak but the mind is the most dangerous weapon and the best medicine for any illness if used in a proper way.

02-28-2014, 02:54 PM
yes doctor Smile

now is really cold.. Sad

i sleep now.

oyasumi.

I am a bad person.

shiiishiii //^_^/\
Thread Closed