Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 4 Average
Harvest Moon: Hero of Leaf Valley
04-21-2013, 05:56 PM
RE: Harvest Moon: Hero of Leaf Valley
Hey Guys,

i have a problem with Harvest Moon Hero of Leaf Valley.. but first i have to say that my English is not so good so i hope that everybody understand what i mean... and now my problem.
i use ppsspp on a nexus 4 and it works great but one thing sucks... i try first the EU version of harvest moon and after 17 in game days i save the game (save state) and load it later.. so i walk trough the forrest and i there is the problem that i can leave the area now.. but it works 17 days but why not now? so i download the US Version of harvest moon and play again and now after 14 in game days the same problem but the character is now in the house.. i go sleep and after wake up is usw save state... so i leave the house to feed the dog.. everthingy works buuuut nooow the problem - i have forget to read something about the ocarina so before i continue the game i close ppsspp and read about the ocarina.. ok and then i start ppsspp again load the game load the state and now i cant leave the house... i will go out and the game load and load and load... nothing happens... but ithad work before i close ppsspp so why it doesn't work now.? so if anyone know. what to do please help.... and sorry for my English Sad
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Harvest Moon: Hero of Leaf Valley - Nexus Geronimo 4 - 04-21-2013 05:56 PM
harvest moon hero of leaf valley - Mahshid - 12-27-2013, 10:45 AM