Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Multiple versions of PPSSPP on Android?
02-19-2014, 03:43 PM
Multiple versions of PPSSPP on Android?
Ive had a quick search through the forums and cannot find an answer for this. Basically 0.9.7 offers a lot of improvements but there are a few games which definitely perform much better in 0.9.6. However, for the life of me I cannot figure out how, or even if its possible to have two versions of PPSSPP on one device. If I install 0.9.6, then the only option I have when looking at 0.9.7 is to upgrade.

Can this be done or am I going to just have to keep uninstalling and reinstalling when I want to change?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 03:53 PM
RE: Multiple versions of PPSSPP on Android?
(02-19-2014 03:43 PM)Kristianity77 Wrote:  Ive had a quick search through the forums and cannot find an answer for this. Basically 0.9.7 offers a lot of improvements but there are a few games which definitely perform much better in 0.9.6. However, for the life of me I cannot figure out how, or even if its possible to have two versions of PPSSPP on one device. If I install 0.9.6, then the only option I have when looking at 0.9.7 is to upgrade.

Can this be done or am I going to just have to keep uninstalling and reinstalling when I want to change?

no problem, the two versions are interchangeable, if necessary, just install what you need, all the settings will be saved.
02-21-2014, 11:02 PM
RE: Multiple versions of PPSSPP on Android?
you can install a nightly build alongside the gold version on android.
on windows you can just use separate folders for different versions.