Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Super Danganronpa 2 Sayonara Zetsubou Gakuen
09-22-2013, 07:37 AM
RE: Super Danganronpa 2 Sayonara Zetsubou Gakuen
0.91 1062 works great thanks a ton! Gonna enjoy the heck out of this game.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-24-2013, 10:37 PM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2013 10:50 PM by Monokeros.)
Just bumping this so people know but, actually I found an issue in Chapter 2 I'm unable to explore the library because the "investigate" icon doesn't pop up I don't know exactly why it's not working though I can investigate everything else but since I can't actually get inside the library you can't proceed with the story(making it unplayable up to this point) this is with .9.1-1062
[Image: 4ztk2.jpg]

I'll try and see if using more recent versions fix it but I feel like it's something specific to how the emulator is handling this specific area (with the tree's slightly blocking the interactive element etc)

yeah even v.0.9.1-1208 isn't letting me interact it I have my settings set to Render to CPU of course because I can interact without everything else so far, just this one isn't cooperating. Unless there's a way to fast travel inside of library but so far the only thing I know of is using the D-pad which moves you right in-front of it, but that still requires you to actually investigate.
[Image: 4ztPd.png]
This is the log that comes up when I'm in the area that the bug occurs, the "sharing existing depthbuffer (unsupported)" only pops up when I actually zone in to this part of the map so maybe the interactive part of the library is sharing a depthbuffer with some other object in here? Just a guess though I'm clueless on this stuff haha....
10-01-2013, 01:30 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2013 01:31 PM by shinnokazu.)
(09-21-2013 06:03 PM)ryustylish Wrote:  
(09-21-2013 02:56 AM)shinnokazu Wrote:  Me too. It works fine with 0.91 but still have the problem with sound and graphic too.

Are you using the android version? because at least on windows there are no such problems

No, I use build 1062 too with Windows 64 bit. But i got a problem. I cant go to Jabberwock Park sometimes because the investigation icon didnt show-up. Did anyone here know how to solve it ? I have the same problem too with build v0.9.1-1453-g9886a7f . At first, I stucked in Prologue because I can't go to Jabberwock Park to meet 'Togami', And I am stucked again in Chapter 1 when i want to go to that place again.

This is the same problem with the post above me.
10-12-2013, 03:30 AM
Information RE: Super Danganronpa 2 Sayonara Zetsubou Gakuen
guys, i'm only a newbie of this kind of fandom and i just got a new pc which is very new to me because i had mac before, and i'm just lost where i can download the game. I've already downloaded ppsspp, where should i go next?

it will be deeply appreciated,
10-12-2013, 03:48 AM
We can't tell you where to download games, but the FAQ can give you a general guide on how to dump your UMD of the game. If you have a PSN copy(was Danganronpa 2 on PSN? Hm..), just grab it off your memory stick and put it in your PPSSPP directory's memstick/PSP/GAME folder.

If neither of those are an option, well, we can't assist any further.

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.
12-09-2013, 03:35 AM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2013 03:41 AM by TheDax.)
(09-24-2013 10:37 PM)Monokeros Wrote:  Just bumping this so people know but, actually I found an issue in Chapter 2 I'm unable to explore the library because the "investigate" icon doesn't pop up I don't know exactly why it's not working though I can investigate everything else but since I can't actually get inside the library you can't proceed with the story(making it unplayable up to this point) this is with .9.1-1062
-snipped huge pic-

I'll try and see if using more recent versions fix it but I feel like it's something specific to how the emulator is handling this specific area (with the tree's slightly blocking the interactive element etc)

yeah even v.0.9.1-1208 isn't letting me interact it I have my settings set to Render to CPU of course because I can interact without everything else so far, just this one isn't cooperating. Unless there's a way to fast travel inside of library but so far the only thing I know of is using the D-pad which moves you right in-front of it, but that still requires you to actually investigate.
-snipped huge pic-
This is the log that comes up when I'm in the area that the bug occurs, the "sharing existing depthbuffer (unsupported)" only pops up when I actually zone in to this part of the map so maybe the interactive part of the library is sharing a depthbuffer with some other object in here? Just a guess though I'm clueless on this stuff haha....

I had that same problem too and also another one similar to that, but i've just downloaded the lastest build and is fixed. So, just download the lastest build and it should work fine.
02-03-2014, 01:02 AM
Super Danganronpa 2: Sayounara Zetsubou Gakuen - Problem
Excuse me if there is already a thread for this game, and if there is, please correct me, but I have a small problem with Chapter 2's Class Trial.

While playing against Peko in the Counterargument Showdown, I successfully slash every line she has to say, and at that point, it should say something like, "Development", and Hinata gets his turn to speak (although I'm not too sure since I can't read it in the first place and I'm only getting the translations for the words from an LP Tongue something like that, right?).

But, however, it shows the "Cross Swords" and I know Hinata should gain dominance over the argument, but Peko always seems to get it, even if I perfectly slash every single one.

It keeps looping over and over like this, and I really want to progress further into the game, so I'm wondering if anyone has experienced something like this, and they could possibly help me? Smile
02-03-2014, 01:15 AM
Merged.

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.
02-03-2014, 07:31 PM
The game works fine with me and yes you have to use cpu frameskipping and stuff , but I get stuck in the prolog where monokuma appears and it gets a black screen .
02-03-2014, 07:39 PM
Jesse, may I ask what build you're running it on? I've tried a couple of builds for that exact same moment in the Class Trial (Peko's Counterargument Showdown), but I haven't been able to actually get past that. I don't remember the builds I've tried, but if you would please tell me, I'll try it as soon as I get home! Thanks in advance! Smile
02-06-2014, 03:19 PM
The one I use is 9.6-436, but there is some issue in checking stuff... so when you try to check an item it will check another and never check what you need so you need to check it with 9.1 it works perfectly ,but the cpu frame rendering is not as good as 9.6-436.
02-06-2014, 04:00 PM
Thank you for replying! I'll try it as soon as I get home!
02-06-2014, 11:17 PM
Sad *sighs* the build doesn't work for me... It still loops me back to the first screen during Peko's Counterargument Showdown after "Cross Swords" appears on the screen.
02-07-2014, 03:27 AM
how is performance on android?
is it slow?

if you value your life, Do not talk to me.. Or you will DiE !

I am a bad person.

shiiishiii //^_^/\
02-07-2014, 11:42 AM
The only issue is the exploring with the build I mentioned :l .