Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help! have a problem!
02-18-2014, 12:13 PM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2014 12:15 PM by cakevin.)
Help! have a problem!
Umm... i have a kinda huge problem which i cant find on the forums and it should not even be possible in 0.9.7(latest one)@@
When i play monster hunter freedom unite on my android(galaxy mega) and i turn the camera around while moving the analog and i let them go ,the 2 buttons get stuck...and cant get unstuck unless i repeatedly tap them,this can also happen with the trigger buttons and action buttons
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 10:46 AM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2014 10:54 AM by InfLeon.)
Wink RE: Help! have a problem!
Hi Cakevin,

There is a Dead zone enables between every key i think so. It is because to make it easy to perform keypress like [X + O] and
[ [] + /\ ] for games like Tekken : 6 I think, Am not sure about this. I also encountered the same problem you faced. In order to avoid this i used to Check the "Disable D-Pad Diagonals (4 - Way Touch) options under Controls in Settings. That works for me.

[Image: Ke50SuJ.png]

Happy Gaming!!! Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-19-2014, 12:52 PM
RE: Help! have a problem!
Ummm..hi leon i have tried what u have suggested and it sort of works...but...the problem still pops up sometimes...Sad thanks for the help tho...
02-19-2014, 02:59 PM
(02-19-2014 12:52 PM)cakevin Wrote:  Ummm..hi leon i have tried what u have suggested and it sort of works...but...the problem still pops up sometimes...Sad thanks for the help tho...

Awww... Don't be Sad buddy... Am still looking for a Proper Solution for you and Also analyzing the source code to get a better option to stop the problem... You can Contact me through Skype and am here for you all guys to help all the time... Cheer Up...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-19-2014, 10:12 PM
Thanks alot man...really appreciate it....its just...im kinda sad that only i am experiencing this problem... hope someone can find a solution for this Smile