Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5
02-18-2014, 05:47 AM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2014 05:21 PM by vnctdj.)
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5
Me and my friend really wanted to duel online on Yu-Gi-Oh Tag Force 5

Is there any way to play online using
the ad-hoc servers on android or something else

I've read the PPSSPP Ad hoc Support for android but it seems it has not done anything
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2014, 05:21 PM
RE: Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5
Thread's title edited to match the game's name.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
06-28-2015, 05:48 PM
Local adhoc android to android ppsspp dueling in Yugioh 5d tag force 5
Has anyone been able to duel locally between 2 androids in Yugioh 5d tag force 5?
06-29-2015, 06:09 PM
Merged.

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
08-23-2015, 01:37 PM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2015 08:12 PM by Kritya.)
I've had no luck with this game on PC.

Tried Tunngle, 2 emulators on one pc, and 2 separate machines running one each connected via ethernet.

Connections get established but you can't see each others rooms in the networking mode.

EDIT: For whatever reason, switching to Evolve from Tunngle allowed us to see groups and play tag duels, however normal duels cause connection errors.
03-24-2016, 07:50 AM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2016 07:53 AM by KingC.)
[Tutorial]Yu Gi Oh! Tag Force 5 Local Multiplayer Android / PC using USB Cable
Note: I don't own this method of playing multiplayer using USB cable. I found it in Youtube. I'll just use this method coz it is so easy and can be an alternative way of playing adhoc if you do not have a wifi connection in your house.

I know many of us here are having problems with Yu Gi Oh games in PPSSPP Android in Network Mode (Ex. is when you enter network mode it just say network initialized but takes you back to the title screen)

So here it is after a 2 days of experimenting and searching here in the forums Big Grin I finally got it working. Big Grin

[Things You Need]
1.Android Phone/Tablet with USB Tethering option
2.PPSSPP ver.1.1.1 +
3.USB Cable

[Procedure]
1.(Android)First plug in your Android Phone / Tablet in your PC, You must enable USB Tethering. You can find that in Settings > Wireless and networks > Tethering and Portable Hotspot > USB Tethering.(Depends on your phone/tablet) (You also don't need to have Data/ Wifi Connection) (and don't unplug it in your PC)

2.(PC) Once it is connected. Open Open Network and Sharing Center.You will see there Connections (highlighted text) for me it is Local Connection 6. Click it and click details. In the details copy IPv4 Adrress.

3.(PC) Open now PPSSPP. Click and hold Yu Gi Oh Tag Force 5 and go to Game Settings> Networking and Check Enable Networking Wlan and Change the PRO adhoc server IP address and put there the IPv4 you copied in step 2. then you will see there a option called PORT OFFSET set the value to 1024 and just first leave the game open in title screen

4.(Android) Same step as Step 3

5.(PC)Now you must have Adhocserver.exe in your PC and open it (just leave it open)

6. Now go to Network Mode and create a group take note that the Android PPSSPP should be always the host or else you will always get connection error.

::I'll try to make another tutorial with some screenshot and using another tag force game. ::

ENJOYBig GrinBig Grin
03-24-2016, 07:37 PM
Merged.

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2