Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 3.71 Average
Danganronpa Kibou no Gakuen ro Zetsubou no Koukousei (PSP The Best)
09-04-2013, 06:22 PM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2013 08:31 PM by vnctdj.)
RE: Danganronpa Kibou no Gakuen ro Zetsubou no Koukousei (PSP The Best)
[Censored]
When I want to save, the first time the game opens the save screen it's always empty. If I close it and open it the second time I can see the saved data and overwrite it.
When I want to load a saved game...well, it's always a gamble. Opening the load screen may show nothing, show the saved data, show some random line of characters or show a black rectangle with wrong save data displayed. Sometimes the emulator freezes and sometimes not. Even if I am able to load the saved data, often after a succesful load it will become corrupted.
Of course during the game I can always use savestates, but with this problem I cannot see all the stuff that's contained in the menu that appears when you load saved data.
Do you know if this is a game issue? Or an emulator issue?
I'm using PPSSPP 0.9.1-142 on OSX 10.7.5.

Edit by vnctdj : Piracy is not allowed on our forum, please respect the rules. Banned for 1 week.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-14-2013, 06:57 PM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2013 06:59 PM by September.)
Hello!

I've been playing Dangan Ronpa without any big problems (besides the font being weird at times, but that's not a big deal since it sorts itself out after a while), but now that I'm at chapter 5's class trial, suddenly it just stays on the loading screen forever and won't go any further. It doesn't crash (well, I didn't wait long enough for it to do so, at least), it just loads and loads without getting anywhere.

Does anyone know how I can fix this issue without losing any progress in the game? I'm using v. 0.8.1-549 since newer versions wouldn't let the crosshair react to things. Thanks in advance!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-17-2013, 01:38 AM
I'm not sure if its me doing something but read framebuffer to memory GPU does not give me the cursor but the game runs flawlessly otherwise using CPU on the other hand gives me a massive loss in speed. I'm using a hisense sero 7 Pro tablet. Android 4.2.2 with a quad core 1.3ghz CPU and a tegra 3 GPU. Both modes produce a tolerable flicker effect tho. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
09-20-2013, 06:31 PM
Hello. I recently beat Dangan Ronpa. Once I fixed the investigation glitch, I got through the game with no problems, aside from the text glitch.
I couldn't wait to find out what happened so I started playing Super Dangan Ronpa 2. It's in Japanese, but I'm dealing. However, I'm not able to investigate anything again. The game settings are the same from the first one. And I can't find a forum for the second game anywhere. Sad
If anyone has any ideas, I'd greatly appreciate them.
Specs:
Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-2410M CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30GHz
Graphics Card: Intel® HD Graphics Family
RAM:4.00 GB

Thanks for the time. :]
09-20-2013, 07:57 PM
@xsoifonx: http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?...ight=super

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.
09-21-2013, 06:10 PM
(08-13-2013 09:58 AM)Cloudstrifeff7 Wrote:  I have a random bug with Dangan Ronpa. Sometimes the text becomes strange and after becomes normal.
I am using PPSSPP 0.8.1-1297
Here one screenshot

I've just started with this game using the latest v0.9.1 build on windows. Turns out when you encounter glitched text, you can save state(just save, no need to reload) to fix the text.
09-21-2013, 06:24 PM
Yeah, saving state usually fixes the glitchy text, or just waiting for a bit. I still have this issue where I don't get any music during cutscenes (executions), nor did I get to listen to the awesome song at the end, which was really disappointing. Other than that and the text glitch, my game runs fine on v. 0.8.1-549.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-22-2013, 01:03 AM
This game still doesn't work for me even with latest version. I can only investigate the letter in the desk and the nailed shut window and that's it. Other blue indicated areas are not working. I'm using SGS4 I9500.
09-22-2013, 10:08 AM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2013 10:16 AM by ClockworkClown.)
Game crashes on startup. I've tried on several versions of PPSSPP, at first I had a glitch where the game would play, but with no image. I was messing about a bit trying to get it to work, and now I've got a different problem. PPSSPP works great up until the point where I try and start the game. I've tried mounting the .iso and playing it through 'open directory...' in a newer version of PPSSPP, still doesn't work.
I get different problems with different versions. The older versions have the no image problem, and the newer ones have the crash on game start problem. (29/6/13 vs. 03/08/13)On the ones with no image, I can still hear the theme song.
The game works fine on JPCSP so it's not a problem with the dangan ronpa pre-patched file. What is going on? Thanks for any help given.

Edit: I'm new to emulating and stuff. Please keep it simple if possible.

I have a Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family graphics card by the way. I heard there was a similar problem with AMD graphics card.
09-23-2013, 11:27 PM
So I am playing this on PPSSPP v0.9.0 and I am having two issues, one which is the text bug where it appears to slur two sentences together or something. But that one I can live with for now, the one that irritates me is the no music during cutscenes.

Originally I thought it was just the first cutscene but I have now reached the first execution (i won't say any names so no spoilers) and no music is playing. Sound was fine throughout the trial but not during this cutscene.

I appreciate all the help, thanks in advance.
09-24-2013, 02:06 AM
@skhal
Use the latest build here. Don't forget to download and enable the Atrac3+ plugin for the sound.

● If you report (or happen to find any) game/mini/demo that's still not on the compatibility list yet even after 48 hours, you can PM me the link!
● Sorry for my bad english, I'm Indonesian.
09-24-2013, 02:21 AM
(09-22-2013 10:08 AM)ClockworkClown Wrote:  Game crashes on startup. I've tried on several versions of PPSSPP, at first I had a glitch where the game would play, but with no image. I was messing about a bit trying to get it to work, and now I've got a different problem. PPSSPP works great up until the point where I try and start the game. I've tried mounting the .iso and playing it through 'open directory...' in a newer version of PPSSPP, still doesn't work.
I get different problems with different versions. The older versions have the no image problem, and the newer ones have the crash on game start problem. (29/6/13 vs. 03/08/13)On the ones with no image, I can still hear the theme song.
graphics card.
Maybe you can try download latest one at buildbot here :
http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/

I worse write english so take easy on me
(even my own language realy bad T_T)

Rig to test now :
Windows 8 64 bit (Laptop)
Intel® Core™ i3-3110M (2.4GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
09-24-2013, 06:42 PM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2013 06:56 PM by skhal.)
(09-24-2013 02:06 AM)mupralsh Wrote:  @skhal
Use the latest build here. Don't forget to download and enable the Atrac3+ plugin for the sound.

ok, now I am having a problem transferring my save. When i open the new version of ppsspp and "load state" it just takes me to the opening screen when you first click on the game. Also, Altrac3+ doesn't appear to be working... unless I did something wrong. I downloaded the file and copied the 64 bit .dll file and put it in the folder containing the ppsspp executable.

crap, and now the problem of my aiming reticle not reacting when i hover it over something is back. I wish upgrading wasn't such a hassle.
09-24-2013, 06:50 PM
PPSSPP doesn't have any problems with transferring save files between versions of itself. Whenever I upgrade the emulator, I just dump the contents of the ZIP file in the folder to overwrite the old files and then run it without problems. The problem are save states, which can't run in different versions no matter what.
09-27-2013, 08:42 AM
performance issue
Im sry to ask, but this is about dangan ronpa, sry to ask here but its really frustating n need a solution asap....

The question is im running dangan ronpa on android n having performance issue
First , ive try both version 0.81 560 gd, and latest build on 0.9.1
The problem is I cant investigate,
For both version if I disabled the buffer render mode, the game run very smooth and best graphic
Also work for many games, the result without buffer is greatt

Then if I disabled on dangan, I cant investigate, ive followed everythg like editing the ppsspp.ini
On 0.81 I must activate buffer render and disabled skip, to be able to investigate things, but lowered graph and speed to 60%
On 0.91 active render wth gpu/cpu will enable the investigate but lowered graph and speed to fruther around 48%

I really out of idea how to fix this
How come my specs outrun by not heavy performance game like this
My android
Gtn8000 , samsung galaxy note 10.1
Proc quad core
Gpu vendor and model : ARM , mali 400 mp
Open gl 2.0

Pls help, is there anythg I can better?
Many thx for any reply and help