Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 3.71 Average
Danganronpa Kibou no Gakuen ro Zetsubou no Koukousei (PSP The Best)
07-08-2013, 11:29 AM
RE: Danganronpa Kibou no Gakuen ro Zetsubou no Koukousei (PSP The Best)
(07-08-2013 11:18 AM)ALAKTORN Wrote:  
(07-08-2013 03:27 AM)gunknight Wrote:  edited : thx to solarmystic, now the loading screen fixed, but when using PPSSPP 0.8.1-399 it cannot read my joystick

anyone can help? thx
Rather than trying to get the joystick to work in newer builds I just used the special build posted in page 4. Joystick is automatically setup. Note that during a certain room in Chapter 6 you’ll have to put “False” in the .ini file for HardwareTransform in order to bypass a crash.

whoa thanks dude i would try this Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2013, 08:26 PM
Just played through the whole game with build v0.8.1-399-gb581b73 on a SGS2(I9100) using AOKP milestone 1 with dorimanx 9.14 with mali v2 drivers. There were some crashes due to memory leaks which dissappeared after clearing the device's cache. In a certain room in chapter 6, the screen gets a little bugged though saving using a saveslot and loading from it fixes it temporarily. Using buffered rendering with framebuffertomem = true.
07-11-2013, 04:39 PM
I've completed the game, perfectly with the v.0.8.1.-333-g6b554e8 build, there wasn't any problem, only at Chapter 6, at that scene, but I disabled Hardware Transform there, and it solved it.

So with this build the game is very playable, I can say it's almost perfect.
My only trouble was that if I go away for a minute or something and come back the text will become buggy, vibrates/looks disorientated, but if I go to the Map, or just browse the menu, and wait for ~10 sec it fixes itself... so it isn't really that bad.
07-13-2013, 05:42 AM
(07-05-2013 07:31 PM)GabrieliosP Wrote:  Game gets stuck in an endless loop of loading before the start of Chapter 05's Class Trial, after "Court is now in session" (still works, BGM still plays, but doesn't "load" thus the game cannot advance). Log also stops (no new lines).

Using the same ISO and save data, I can atest that JPCSP doesn't have the problem (I can get past the event without any problem, however due to how much JPCSP lags, I cannot get through the Class Trial).

I have the exact same issue. Right after Chapter 4, at the beginning of Chapter 5, Togami tells everyone to explore and then the game goes into infinite loading.

Any known solutions?
07-13-2013, 02:14 PM
Hey, when i run the emulator with Danganronpa, for some reason the screen is black with the intro music being played in the background. The emulator still works, but for some reason i can't see anything in the game. Can someone please tell me how to fix it?
07-13-2013, 06:14 PM
It's hard to help with a lack of information:
1. Emulator revision?
2. PC/Device specs?
3. Are you using the Framebuffer options?
4. If you have another device or PC to play it on, does it work there?

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.
07-13-2013, 11:43 PM
Is there any update as to a new build for the android? The android version still cannot get passed the beginning investigation in the classroom.
07-14-2013, 01:19 AM
can someone help me?
the investigation function didn't react, what should i do?
i use the 64 bit version
07-14-2013, 05:47 AM
Hello.
I am trying to play this fine game. However, when I start playing, after a while my entire screen goes black, and informs me that the driver "AMD driver" has crashed and recovered. I am using the special build of ppsspp posted at page 4 (i think).

I am using Windows 8.
AMD graphics card.

Any suggestions?
07-14-2013, 08:44 AM
ASK Dangan ronpa [psp on android]
Title: Danganronpa Kibou no Gakuen ro Zetsubou no Koukousei (PSP The Best) [NPJH50515]
Region: JP
Format: ISO
Version ppsspp: v0.8.1

is there someone here who can help solve the problem on the first play, I could not move from the classroom to continue the next stage, because the menu I could not pick investigation papers on the table, please can resolve this problem, thanks
07-14-2013, 08:52 AM
RE: ASK Dangan ronpa [psp on android]
You're very lucky; the answer might lie somewhere RIGHT BELOW this thread
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=940
07-14-2013, 10:01 AM
Merged
07-14-2013, 12:25 PM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2013 10:43 PM by Ellis.)
Hi!
I'm currently playing this game, but I've encountered a problem.
The sound works perfectly fine, except during pre-rendered movies, like the opening and execution scenes. The movies are all working visually-vise (so far, I've just finished my first trial), it's just the sound that's missing.

I'm playing the game on the PPSSPP v0.8.1-549-g8eab028 (64-bit) build with these settings (I've made the ones that I think I've changed bold):
http://pastebin.com/LKPJ26m1
I changed the ones in bold to get past the investigation problem (not being able to inspect things in the rooms) in the beginning of chapter one. So that works fine now.

The ISO I'm using is the translated one can be found here: http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=view&tid=445840

My graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti

Could someone please tell me what's causing the sound to disappear and help me get it back?
Thank you in advance!

Edit: I have a solution now, if anyone's interested.
You simply need to go to Settings>Audio>Download ATRAC3+ plugin and enable it by downloading it. That fixed the audio problem for me, at least.
07-14-2013, 02:28 PM
Can you guys make it so that the user can change "FramebuffersToMem = True", and "FramebuffersCPUConvert = True", within the emulator's settings (and not having to manually edit the .ini file)? I don't have my android rooted so I cannot access the .ini file for that. I noticed the former setting was included in the emulator's settings, but the latter isn't included so it leads to a crash every time an investigation scene comes up.

I'd help do this but I have very little knowledge of coding stuff like this. I can only do cheap java stuff at the moment, lol.

Thanks!
07-14-2013, 08:07 PM
Hello again. I am on a different laptop. This time, it's Windows 7 with an Intel graphics card. But, i am having a speed problem this time. I am also using the modded version from page 4. Basically, the only way i can select stuff is by enabling Buffered Rendering. But, in doing so, the game experiences major slowdown.

I can "fix" this by clicking on something and instantly going back to Buffered Rendering: Off. But it's getting tedious. Any help??Huh