Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions ULUS10297
11-15-2017, 12:34 PM
RE: Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions ULUS10297
Hello, does anyone have cheat for JP Never Decreases? In PSX that cheat really helps me a lot. But recently i only found Quick JP Up codes.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-30-2018, 11:21 PM
Does anyone have a cheat similar to the old gameshark code of turning a monster into a different one like an Ultima Demon or a code to be able to add them to your roster through the mediator job?
10-26-2018, 01:11 PM
I don't know if this thread is dead but is there a cheat code that allows the Onion Knight to gain experience? Or maybe put a wild boar or 3 in your line up? An Onion Knight is the absolute best way to grow stats but ....they don't get exp unless a Wild Boar bequeaths bacon...
12-13-2018, 10:37 AM
Can anyone tell me if there is a ps1 game shark-like code that freezes your JB points? that you are winning. in the game's shark is called '' JB Never Ending ''
04-07-2019, 09:45 PM
So, I seem to not be able to get the experience mods to work? I changed C0 to C1, but nothing is working? Is there something extra that needs to be done?
06-05-2019, 03:41 AM
Hello, does anyone know of a No Random Battle code for this version?

Also...
(04-07-2019 09:45 PM)Sentry108 Wrote:  So, I seem to not be able to get the experience mods to work? I changed C0 to C1, but nothing is working? Is there something extra that needs to be done?

The experience point codes do not activate until you're in a battle, and they apply only to the (up to) five active characters you have in the battle, not any guest characters who might be present.
07-14-2019, 09:16 PM
(02-16-2014 10:55 AM)vnctdj Wrote:  Thank you for adding codes for this game, this fulfill a request submitted in this thread Smile
Where exactly do I request for cheats for a game?
I'm asking this as I'm looking for cheats for a specific game and haven't had any luck.
Thank you!
-Meem
07-23-2019, 05:03 AM
Just wanted to say thanks for the JP multiplier codes. They weren't in the cheat.db file I downloaded and I'm glad someone went through the trouble to obtain them, presumably for the benefit of all! Smile
09-28-2019, 01:36 AM
Soo, I got a code for the in battle debug menu, but...I have no idea how to open the accursed thing. Google is being entirely unhelpful. Anyone have the info I need?
04-20-2021, 03:06 AM
(02-11-2016 05:46 PM)Garro Wrote:  I found these codes in Gamefaqs (Made by DrummerIX), apparently they are ported from the EUR version.

JP Multiplier works fine but the EXP multiplier just set the exp given to you by 100 no matter the amount multiplied. Can somebody see and fix these, or make ones that works? I always tend to be under leveled and I'd like to reduce the amount of grind in the game.

I tested these exp codes in the EUR and US version. They always make the character pass the level with each action that gives exp. I did some tests on the code and got something acceptable:

_C1 changes exp to ??
_L 0x200B79CC 0x240500??

Change the ?? of the code to a hexadecimal value that is half the exp you plan to earn. For example, put 0F if you want to gain 30 exp. With this code you do not receive a bonus or penalty based on level difference or when you kill the target, and enemies also receive this same amount of exp.

I haven't tested the code too much to see if it causes any errors in the game, so use it at your own risk.
11-23-2022, 10:34 PM
Im very new to retro arch
I started the lion wars on PSP on my Xbox series X there are no cheats available or listed for this game. How do I input them. I’ve looked for 2 days.
Anyone have a list I can download? Even so I wouldn’t know how to put them in there.

Help me out please
06-22-2023, 09:06 AM
I know this is an OLD topic, but I thought everyone should know the "99 of every item" code isn't 100% accurate. The code, for some reason, doesn't give any Venetian Shields. I know you can get a couple in the game through solo play but that's it.
03-05-2024, 05:21 PM
So none of the exp mods I ever try only take you to the next immediate level. If you're at level 2, 12 exp, you'll go to level 3. If you're at level 2, 54, you'll go to 3. Etc etc. No matter what you do what those codes or how you change the values like suggested above, nothing changes this. Theoretically you can change the code to give you 1 trillion exp, and you're still just going to level 3, 00.

Is that what others are finding?