Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ppsspp save errors
02-13-2014, 07:45 PM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2014 07:52 PM by selfdeludedfool.)
ppsspp save errors
Currently I have been playing patapon 2 on ppsspp. I played through the entire first game without any issues, though I wasn't able to make an in-game save, the save states worked just fine.Yesterday as I was playing I was suddenly unable to make any new save states, it will still load the last successful save, but that doesn't do any good if I can't save as I progress. I tried to work around this by creating an in game save, but I can't seem to get that to work either. The first time I attempt to save it gives me a list of empty slots, but pressing x over one does nothing. If I press o to exit and attempt to save again, the game crashes. Please, any insight you have on this issue would be appreciated, I've already had to start from scratch once, and really dont want to do so again.

I'm playing on an android device by the way.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-14-2014, 01:26 AM
RE: ppsspp save errors
(02-13-2014 07:45 PM)selfdeludedfool Wrote:  Currently I have been playing patapon 2 on ppsspp. I played through the entire first game without any issues, though I wasn't able to make an in-game save, the save states worked just fine.Yesterday as I was playing I was suddenly unable to make any new save states, it will still load the last successful save, but that doesn't do any good if I can't save as I progress. I tried to work around this by creating an in game save, but I can't seem to get that to work either. The first time I attempt to save it gives me a list of empty slots, but pressing x over one does nothing. If I press o to exit and attempt to save again, the game crashes. Please, any insight you have on this issue would be appreciated, I've already had to start from scratch once, and really dont want to do so again.

I'm playing on an android device by the way.
you tried to save F2 and then load F4 ?
02-14-2014, 03:13 AM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2014 03:13 AM by Gurlok.)
RE: ppsspp save errors
Do you encounter the save in-game issue with this game in particular or with every other game? And which PPSSPP version are you using?

Since English is not my first language sorry for some misspelling on my posts