Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Onscreen analog pad
02-04-2013, 04:46 PM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2013 06:22 PM by Apology11.)
Onscreen analog pad
I noticed that the onscreen analogpad isn´t configured right.

On the psp when playing "crash tag team racing" and you triggering the analogpad all the way to one side Crash used to run. If you only triggerd it slightly he used to walk slowly. If you used the digital keys he always used to run.

On ppsspp when triggering the analogpad all the way to one side he only walks slowly. When using the digital keys he runs.

I guess this needs some readjustment.

I don´t have another game that behaves like this on psp right now, but maby somebody can confirm this.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2013, 06:12 PM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2013 06:14 PM by scorpio16v.)
RE: Onscreen Analogpad
Yes, i recognized that problem on this game too.
On other games, the pad stucked in one direction, if you press simultaneously another button.
d-pad and analog pad are even to close together, so if you press d-pad down, it happened that the a-stick goes up.

But i believe perfect gaming control isn't on high priority in the current stage of the emulator.
02-04-2013, 06:23 PM
RE: Onscreen analog pad
You can use big controls, than analog and d-pad aren´t that close together anymore, on my xperia s it works good that way.

The problem with this game is: if you can´t run the game is too slow to actually play the game, because it would take hours.
02-04-2013, 06:50 PM
Does anyone who has that game have Windows with a gamepad (might need an xinput emulator depending on the gamepad)? If so, does he run there or not there either?

-[Unknown]
02-04-2013, 07:04 PM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2013 07:05 PM by Apology11.)
I have windows and a gamepad, but the grafics on windows are buggy so on my version of the game I almost can´t see anything:

02-21-2013, 07:34 PM
I tryed it on windows but without a gamepad, but what is strange is: the forward analog kei (i), left analog (j) and right analog (l) react as the analog stick would be pulled down only a little bit, so crash walks slowly.
The analog down key (k) reacts as if the analog stick would be pulled down all the way, than crash runs.

I will try with a controller later, but there´s defenetly something wrong...
02-21-2013, 11:56 PM
Hmm, yes, that doesn't sound right. It might possibly be a rounding issue.

-[Unknown]