Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PPSSPP memory address is dynamic
01-31-2014, 08:22 PM
Question PPSSPP memory address is dynamic
I want to make a memory address PPSSPP modifier, PPSSPP all the games memory address is dynamic. How can I do?

[undefined=undefined]from China[/undefined]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-31-2014, 08:23 PM
RE: PPSSPP memory address is dynamic
Moved.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
01-31-2014, 11:52 PM
You mean something like cheat/trainer/editor etc? Then simply use aob scan just like you could with any pc game, you can just make a script that searches for array of bytes from default load address/game memory start in ppsspp, assign the result to a label and set every other address you need as an offset from it. It might sound complicated if you never did it, but seriously aob scan is popular because it's actually very simple solution, Cheat Engine is best for that unless you're actually writing your own application or simply aren't using windows, still cheat engine forums is probably best place to find examples, tutorials and other stuff related to memory patching, creating trainers and similar tools.

Other way, you can just make your memory changes through ppsspp built-in cw cheat support, while it might be quite bothersome to do some things with cw cheats on the positive side it will work on every platform, just search for "cw cheat code types" and see if it has any use for your needs.

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=6594 - Custom PPSSPP Shaders!
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590&pid=117172#pid117172 - simple CE scripts to help creating CWCheats,
https://github.com/LunaMoo/PPSSPP_workarounds - CWCheat workarounds.
02-18-2014, 11:30 AM
(01-31-2014 11:52 PM)LunaMoo Wrote:  You mean something like cheat/trainer/editor etc? Then simply use aob scan just like you could with any pc game, you can just make a script that searches for array of bytes from default load address/game memory start in ppsspp, assign the result to a label and set every other address you need as an offset from it. It might sound complicated if you never did it, but seriously aob scan is popular because it's actually very simple solution, Cheat Engine is best for that unless you're actually writing your own application or simply aren't using windows, still cheat engine forums is probably best place to find examples, tutorials and other stuff related to memory patching, creating trainers and similar tools.

Other way, you can just make your memory changes through ppsspp built-in cw cheat support, while it might be quite bothersome to do some things with cw cheats on the positive side it will work on every platform, just search for "cw cheat code types" and see if it has any use for your needs.

thank you sir, i'll learn to about modify knowlegeds

[undefined=undefined]from China[/undefined]