Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 4.7 Average
[AdHoc] Compatibility List [STOPPED]
07-29-2014, 03:07 PM
RE: [AdHoc] Compatibility List
(07-29-2014 03:01 PM)12kez90 Wrote:  Hey guys I keep d/cing from Dissidia 012 while early-mid match. Any ideas on how to fix it?

The one on this post http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?...0#pid88980 worked for me every time. Although I only tried it on LAN.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-29-2014, 09:49 PM
Me and my friends are trying to coop peace walker. We all have the same ISO and I can see them connecting to my Adhoc server, but when we search for eachother's games, we don't see anything. If anyone could help us either in this thread or through PM to avoid clutter from unrelated things.
07-29-2014, 10:23 PM
(07-29-2014 09:49 PM)Tinter Wrote:  Me and my friends are trying to coop peace walker. We all have the same ISO and I can see them connecting to my Adhoc server, but when we search for eachother's games, we don't see anything. If anyone could help us either in this thread or through PM to avoid clutter from unrelated things.

How many friends? Because there are mission for 1 2 players it's up to mission find a mission with friend numbers :O go to online channel 1 and wait for others to come to server
07-29-2014, 10:37 PM
(07-29-2014 10:23 PM)Heoxis Wrote:  
(07-29-2014 09:49 PM)Tinter Wrote:  Me and my friends are trying to coop peace walker. We all have the same ISO and I can see them connecting to my Adhoc server, but when we search for eachother's games, we don't see anything. If anyone could help us either in this thread or through PM to avoid clutter from unrelated things.

How many friends? Because there are mission for 1 2 players it's up to mission find a mission with friend numbers :O go to online channel 1 and wait for others to come to server

We're just 3 people, we've been trying to get just a single person to connect my another's versus ops game, but it hasn't worked out so far.
07-29-2014, 10:48 PM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2014 10:54 PM by Heoxis.)
(07-29-2014 10:37 PM)Tinter Wrote:  

We're just 3 people, we've been trying to get just a single person to connect my another's versus ops game, but it hasn't worked out so far.

It should be easy :O do you see your friends? Create a game you be a host and tell them to join online on channel 1 where you are :O i never tried versus ops but it has to be a similar when you create server and others join you :O
07-29-2014, 11:27 PM
In the list I see Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep, but not working, should be there, sorry for my bad English ^ ^
07-30-2014, 12:35 AM
(07-29-2014 11:27 PM)Memosama Wrote:  In the list I see Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep, but not working, should be there, sorry for my bad English ^ ^

Right now you can see each other in lobby and even trade D-links. You just can't play matches of any kind together.
07-30-2014, 05:14 AM
i cant play metal slug xx whit hamachi any one please help me i use ppsspp 0.9.9
07-30-2014, 05:28 AM
I always have "Sync Faile ... " when playing DFF 012 ..
07-30-2014, 06:11 AM
it seem like a match cant be longer than 4 min. Sync Failed and disconnected
07-30-2014, 06:59 AM
(07-29-2014 10:48 PM)Heoxis Wrote:  

It should be easy :O do you see your friends? Create a game you be a host and tell them to join online on channel 1 where you are :O i never tried versus ops but it has to be a similar when you create server and others join you :O

Yeah that's what we're doing. I have Adhoc server open with the ports forwarded and I see them joining in the terminal, but when we're actually ingame and I'm hosting a server neither of them can see it. And I can't see servers they make either.
07-30-2014, 08:43 AM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2014 08:44 AM by Heoxis.)
(07-30-2014 06:59 AM)Tinter Wrote:  
(07-29-2014 10:48 PM)Heoxis Wrote:  

Yeah that's what we're doing. I have Adhoc server open with the ports forwarded and I see them joining in the terminal, but when we're actually ingame and I'm hosting a server neither of them can see it. And I can't see servers they make either.

I don't know i played Peace Walker normally idk what's the problem maybe AdamN can help you with that it could be server problem or try to download new version from buildbot and then download latest AdamN build you and friends needs to do that uncheck Fast Memory :O
07-30-2014, 03:16 PM
We downloaded the version posted here a few days ago and we can play versus ops, but CO-OPS gives an error.
07-30-2014, 03:30 PM
(07-30-2014 03:16 PM)Tinter Wrote:  We downloaded the version posted here a few days ago and we can play versus ops, but CO-OPS gives an error.

You said you tried to play versus and can't connect now co-ops gives an error what error it can be server issue or new build issue you need also to download latest BuildBot version :O because there are issues with savestates don't know if it's fixed never had that issues xD
07-30-2014, 03:54 PM
i have a question what does #post mean on this list?