Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
best mobile phone for ppsspp
01-30-2014, 04:42 PM
best mobile phone for ppsspp
whats the best mobile phone at the moment in emulating ppsspp?
i am planing on getting Xperia Z Ultra cos its big screen its more enjoyable to me i find
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-30-2014, 04:46 PM
RE: best mobile phone for ppsspp
I have a Xperia ZQ (ZL in USA), and i don’t have any complaint! Of course it dosen’t run all games full speed, like Good of War, but it makes a really good job!

I was an Xperia Play gamer until my dog ate my beloved phone!

Now I’m an Xperia ZL/ZQ gamer!
Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

It works better, but i miss the gamepad!! T_T'
01-30-2014, 07:29 PM
My Galaxy S2 can run all at excelente speed, no problem. A Galaxy S3 should be one of the best currently, because PPSSPP still has some problems with new snapdragon devices (Galaxy S4, Note 3, Xperia Z1...).

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
02-10-2014, 10:03 AM
Galaxy s4 mobile is all time best mobile for the psp. You can enjoy all the features of latest models in it.
02-10-2014, 10:23 AM
No it is not. Galaxy S4 is slow for PPSSPP, and we ain't talking about real PSPs, why are you saying "models"? Missing the point entirely again.

Catch me if you can't catch me if you can't Cats are nice.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-10-2014, 01:11 PM
Theres no best one for sure different devices runs applications and games on their own way someone tell you Nexus some of them S3 and some Iphone id say thats a s..t talking try the one that you like dont buy phone just because of 1 application.... PPSSPP isnt stabe enough to compare it performance to any currently avalible devices. But for sure when it will hit final release it will emulate games without any bugs and speed problems but for that devs need time . So i would go for Samsung doesnt have to be S4 might be galaxy mega if you will have a chance. Why samsung? Cause of best support obviously im a happy user if S3 LTE version got no problems with games atm but think twice before goin for 5'' or more cause dispaly eats alot of battery i always got 1 in my pocket in case my phone will die Big Grin

O hai! Testing everything Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE Android 4.3

O bai! Did you witness my power?