Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Moga Pro d-pad
01-26-2014, 05:52 PM
Moga Pro d-pad
Hello
I'd like to first thank Henrik and whoever put time and effort to make this wonderful emulator and get it to this state.

I am thinking about buying a controller for my android device (LG G2).
After thorough research it is clear to me that the Moga pro is the best option out there, and hence I'm thinking of getting it. But there have been some issues with the d-pad that caused problems for others. I don't know if they have been solved or is it from MOGA.

So in a nutshell:
DOES THE MOGA PRO'S D-PAD WORK ON PPSSPP?

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2014, 09:53 PM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2014 05:09 PM by Valvatorez.)
RE: Moga Pro d-pad
Yea it does work, although it's not the best d-pad out there especially if you are playing fighting games.
01-27-2014, 05:36 PM
(01-26-2014 09:53 PM)Valvatorez Wrote:  Yea it does work, although it's not the best d-pad out there especially if you are playing fighting games.

Thanks mate
I found a very cheap Gameklip and I'm pretty comfortable with the PS3's DualShock3 controller so that is what I think I'll end up with.
01-28-2014, 02:04 AM
Oh just one more thing, in case you are tempted to get one. Make sure you get the "Moga Pro Power" model the one with built in battery. This one fixed the frequent bluetooth disconnections from the previous model.
01-28-2014, 02:18 PM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2014 02:21 PM by Milanista_4ever.)
(01-28-2014 02:04 AM)Valvatorez Wrote:  Oh just one more thing, in case you are tempted to get one. Make sure you get the "Moga Pro Power" model the one with built in battery. This one fixed the frequent bluetooth disconnections from the previous model.

Thanks again.
So Moga pro 1st gen is out of my consideration (lag and disconnections).
Moga Pro Power's D-pad works on PPSSPP and has no input lag? confirmation is imperative
I read on some sites that the pro 1st gen had annoying input lag, which is why I turned to the wired and reliable GameKlip with DualShock3.
Pro Power is pretty expensive but if I get a good deal I won't hesitate, thanks to you.